Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Terri, what a shame we will miss you this time. I don't think we got the picture, unless Jas didn't know who the mail was from and deleted it. Could you try it again and we'll watch out for it. Hope you had a great christmas.

Jas & Deb 1-15
    Travis $ Crystal 2-10
    Bill & Kathy 2-10
    Shane & Amy 7-15
    Kris & Jamie 8-16 (plus 3 days)
    Phil & Jane 8-15
    Wilf & Trish 11/22 (hopefully)
    Ed & Lynn 15/22
    Terry & Terri 17-31

Hi everyone................thanks for including us in the list! We are still hanging on to the thought of being at CTI next October. We are saving every penny possible for this trip, it's amazing how much can be saved if you put your mind to it.
    I should know more about my job situation in a few weeks so I have everything crossed, and will keep praying for a positive outcome.
    Trish & Wilf

faraway, keep saving, you never know, they may run a fantastic Wednesday special later in the year.

Happy New Year to all

Phil&Jane

Terri & Terry, we didn't receive the photo. Try this address, yehmon2 at charter dot net. Hopefully that one will get it to us.

My wife and I were married Sept 18th 2006 at COR. We promised each other if we didnt win the lottery and go back every year, we would for sure go back for our 5 year anniv. Well we picked Oct and here we are. Dates are not set yet, but we are coming and couldnt be more HAPPY!!! AND EXCITED!

The only bummer is when we went in 2006 we stayed a day shy of two weeks....this time we'll prob only do 8-9 days.

Very eager to see the things that have been changed/remodeled since we were last there. I can still picture it in my head clear as day.

Cant wait.

Jason and Kristen

My wife and I will be there from the 9th to the 18th... it will be our 12th trip. We usually come in September and we are part of the Ivan Islander crew but everyone in our group had to change our dates this year...
    Last edited by scottnkim; January 6th, 2011 at 10:22 AM.

A couple of additions to the list.

Jas & Deb 1-15
    Travis & Crystal 2-10
    Bill & Kathy 2-10
    Shane & Amy 7-15
    Phil & Jane 8-15
    Scott & Kim 9-18
    Ed & Lynn 15/22
    Terry & Terri 17-31
    Jason & Kristen (to be determined)

Scott and Kim - Welcome to October! We will only overlap for a day, but would love to say hello since I have heard so much about you and the other Ivan Island members. I am sure Granny Kathy and Papa Bill will be excited to say hello to you as they use to go with Brent and Jean but now come with us each year.

We look forward to meeting you as well.... we truly miss Brent and Jean and our hearts go out to them.... only 1 day... that is a bummer... will have to start 3-man early then.. ha ha

Default Brrrr!

It's 26 degrees here, with snow and ice on the way again! 270 days until we come home to warm sun, island breezes and good friends, mon.

Shane & Amy
    Mocksville, North Carolina
    CTI October 2006, CTI October 2009, CTI October 2010, CTI October 2011, CN October 2012, CSS October 2013, CSS October 2014

262 days for us to wait.

26 degrees? Must be nice....that is 26-30 degrees warmer than it has been here for a few days now. Cant wait to get out of SD and down there after this summer has ended.

Jason and Kristen

We just booked today Oct 5-15....and are so excited! We were married September of 2006 at CTI and haven't been able to make it back since.

Ok, we're back....we just booked today!!!! We will be at CTI from Oct 5-15. I didn't realize my hubby created an account for us, so disregard I_Heart_Jamaica's post - that was me=)

We compromised on 10 nights. Would have loved to stay the 14 we did when we got married, but there's a little 2 year old at home that I'm going to have trouble leaving behind......but a much needed vacation!

Debbie Downer showed up at work today. We aren't allowed to bid on vaca until February, but talked to my boss and got the ok, since the Fall In Love Again special ends tomorrow, and I have a feeling plane tickets are going to skyrocket, since gas is suppose to be over $5/gallon this summer.

Can't wait to have some jerk chicken and a dirty banana!!!!

Fiona & Robbie "The Scots" have just booked their return visit 08/10/11 for 10 days this time ....Cant wait to see you all again..xxx

We have had our reservations for months already! October 6 - 15. Can't wait.

MJ & Ernie

A couple more additions to the list. It will be good to see our Scottish friends again this year.

Jas & Deb 1-15
    Travis & Crystal 2-10
    Bill & Kathy 2-10
    i-heart-jamaica 5-15 (let us have your names.)
    Ernie & MJ 6/15
    Shane & Amy 7-15
    Phil & Jane 8-15
    Robbie & Fiona 8-18
    Scott & Kim 9-18
    Ed & Lynn 15/22
    Terry & Terri 17-31
    Jason & Kristen (to be determined)

I swear work hates us. This time it's her department. Trip in jeopardy, 3 nights all but unusable. :/

We'll all keep our fingers crossed for you. Hope you can still make it.

Heat wave today, a hot 2 degrees! Considering it was -11 without wind when he went to work, it's gorgeous out! I swear I am wishing we booked this vaca for January or February. I'm going stir crazy with all the snow and the bitter cold temps we've been having. 259 days! Is it way too early to start counting down?

The snow fall for Jan is 56 inches so far can't wait for Oct to come.

Homemon - we hear you! We're in South Dakota, and the snow and temps have been brutal this winter! Then again, I think we say that every year We had a few days in the high 20's and got spoiled, but dropping below zero again tomorrow. Woo hoo. 247 days! Trying not to count down, but it's really hard not to when you know what you're returning to!!!

Jason and Kristen

Come on folks, I know there are more of you out there. come join the list.

Jas & Deb 1-15
    Travis & Crystal 2-10
    Bill & Kathy 2-10
    Jason & Kristen 5-15
    Ernie & MJ 6/15
    Shane & Amy 7-15
    Phil & Jane 8-15
    Robbie & Fiona 8-18
    Scott & Kim 9-18
    Ed & Lynn 15/22