Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

I'm finishing packing for the trip. I know its early to do it (don't leave till the 17th) but I have to pack for Thanksgiving and a half marathon race before hand...so basically having to pack to leave this weekend and not get home again till Nov 1st!!! Craziness...hope I don't forget anything...

SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!! 9 more days! (We will see you there Homemon - we wont be there till prob 4-5 ish on 10/8)

Round of drinks on me!

Single digit dance time! Arriving on the 6th, see you then!

Shane & Amy
    Mocksville, North Carolina
    CTI October 2006, CTI October 2009, CTI October 2010, CTI October 2011, CN October 2012, CSS October 2013, CSS October 2014

Last day of work tomorrow - down to 6 days!!! We've been counting down since January, and it seemed so far away for so long. Our time is soon Now, to not be a complete mess when I drop off my 2 year old with grandma and grandpa on Tuesday.....that's the part I'm not looking forward to. 11 days away is a long time for this mama, but I know it's good for both of us.

Almost got the dog into the luggage...she's a bit squirmy. Sitting at my desk for the last time until after our much needed respite from reality.

Last day at work. I have to all the packing tonight as it's been so crazy. We'll be there tomorrow and can't wait for everyone else to get there. Almost here Mon.

7 days to see old friends again...Tell Byron Capt Ben is coming...

Waiting for the limo. countdown has ended, we're almost on our way. See you all soon.

Enjoy, we will see you on Friday!! We can't wait...

My luggage is packed and 14 lbs underweight, so I don't have to worry about shopping See everyone soon! I'm not working Monday or Tuesday, so now it's just the waiting game!

Well we have just had the remains of a series of hurricanes and tropical storms pass over NW Scotland and now they say we will have snow later this week!

Still, 2 weeks tomorrow we will be at CTI and I'm quite sure there will be no snow! Haven't found out yet if I will have enough baggage allowance to pack my kilt

2 weeks to go today!

Quote Originally Posted by ARealHighlander View Post
    Well we have just had the remains of a series of hurricanes and tropical storms pass over NW Scotland and now they say we will have snow later this week!

Still, 2 weeks tomorrow we will be at CTI and I'm quite sure there will be no snow! Haven't found out yet if I will have enough baggage allowance to pack my kilt
    ARealHighalander, Now that you've mentioned your kilt, you MUST bring it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave&Jessica View Post
    2 weeks to go today!
    We will be there late afternoon on the Tuesday 18th, have a cold drink ready for us

Default aahhh 2 weeks

bill and tami 10/19to 10/26,been 1 year since our last trying to not be too excited have 2 weeks to go cant wait to see everyone

Getting ready to leave Sat 8th See all those going from 8-15...Should be at CTI by noon

Quote Originally Posted by ARealHighlander View Post
    We will be there late afternoon on the Tuesday 18th, have a cold drink ready for us
    Will do!!! See you there! Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Rum Girl View Post
    Unfortunately it will take up 70% of my baggage allowance - and I surely won't need it on the Island

Default home

nine more days until i'm home

Last day at work>>>>>>>>>> see everyone there

Quote Originally Posted by Rum Girl View Post
    Luckily there was enough room in my bag to pack it See you next Tuesday!

Its the weekend!!!! Come Monday I'll be at CTI! So excited!

See you there Tuesday evening

Just got back from our trip to CTI everything was great.. Kris & Jamie nice to see you guys again..

Will do Highlander! At the airport now!!!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast