Default Tennis at CN? Thanks for any help.

I know that CSA has a larger and more active tennis facility than CN but I am wondering if anyone has noticed how active the tennis program is at CN these days?

Are there group lessons, tournaments, and private lessons like at CSA?

How many courts are there at CN?

Do there tend to be enough tennis players at CN most weeks to have a fun and active tennis program?

Thanks very much for any info you can share!
    RH

My husband and I played when we were there last year and were the only ones on the courts at the time, but I think they did have a lot of activities on the activity list for tennis lessons, tournaments, etc. Not sure how much participation they have. The courts are VERY nice, well maintained. I think there were 4 or 6 courts.

Quote Originally Posted by rhallva View Post
    I know that CSA has a larger and more active tennis facility than CN but I am wondering if anyone has noticed how active the tennis program is at CN these days?

Are there group lessons, tournaments, and private lessons like at CSA?

How many courts are there at CN?

Do there tend to be enough tennis players at CN most weeks to have a fun and active tennis program?

Thanks very much for any info you can share!
    RH
    ...There are Tennis Courts at CN. Can't say anything moreon that.

My wife and I both play tennis and will be at CN from Tuesday - Sunday of this week. Would love to play singles or doubles if anyone is game. Heh. Paul

Hi RH, there are 4 nice courts. There usually is a visiting tennis pro each week that is responsible for getting guests excited about participating in the tennis clinics usually held I believe at 8:00am (2 hours) and a round robin social at I beieve 4:00pm. The head pro there is Devon. Class sizes usually vary. If you are there on a Monday, you will likely be able to meet the traveling tennis pro at the evening Manager's reception party who can give you more information about the classes for that week. My husband is the visiting pro in March. When we were there about 18 months ago he recruited several people for the afternoon socials which was fun. He was even able to put together a cardio tennis class to music one afternoon with about 10 guests. It was great. Have fun!!

RH, When are you going to be there? Dave and I will be at CN from October 17-24. We will be on the tennis courts every weekday morning (8-9:30) and every weekday afternoon (I believe from about 4-6:00). Come on out and join us! The more the merrier!

Shari