Default Couples Negril - Oct 17-22 - anyone else???

Two weeks and my husband and I will be at CN. We are a super fun couple and can't wait to go to Margarittaville and Rick's Cafe and do the Catamaran Cruise.

sorry...we'll be passing in the airport.. We arrive on the 22nd!

We'll be at CN the 21st... so excited!

Default We'll be there!

Kim and David, We will be arriving at Montego Bay at around 1:00 on Sunday the 17th. Maybe we'll be on the same bus heading to Negril. If so, we can have our first drink together in the airport. We'll be staying until the 24th. We're from the Philadelphia area. We're looking for some tennis players. Is there any chance that either or both of you play? Looking forward to meeting you. Shari and Dave

We will be there from the 14 until the 23rd. Getting married the 16th on the beach. Hope to meet you when you arrive.

We will also be there the 17th thru the 22nd!!! We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary! We have never taken a vacation together. We are both anxious to go. Hope to see you there!

shari and Dave - we arrive at 1145am at montego bay. we are from missouri - about 2 hours south of St. Louis.
    tnriverrat - we will toast a drink to you on the 16th
    sunnygirl - happy 20th anniversary
    looking forward to having a drink with all of you in one more week!!!

Default Negril 16th - 23rd

Sunnygirl - My wife and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary as well. We can't wait to celebrate with you. We also play tennis and golf. We are looking forward to a fun week of playing and partying.

We will be there the 16th thru the 23. Only 5 days to go. Time to get the clothes ready and bring up the suitcases. We'll be at the beach or the pool every day. Hope to meet some of you. This is our 5th time at CN. Can't wait. We always say we are so busy everyday there. DOING NOTHIN!!!! yippee
    Margene

Mechelle and Chuck, have a safe trip and we'll see ya in a few days. We leave NY in the am....

Quote Originally Posted by jlewis View Post
    Sunnygirl - My wife and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary as well. We can't wait to celebrate with you. We also play tennis and golf. We are looking forward to a fun week of playing and partying.
    Jlewis, I sure hope you and your wife will come out to the tennis courts to visit us. Dave and I will be there M-F from 8-9:30 AM and 4-6:00 PM.

Shari

Quote Originally Posted by daveNshari View Post
    Jlewis, I sure hope you and your wife will come out to the tennis courts to visit us. Dave and I will be there M-F from 8-9:30 AM and 4-6:00 PM.

Shari
    Shari - We will definitely come to tennis courts weather permitting. Please look us up when you arrive.

Jeff & Sharon Lewis

Sharon and Jeff, Yes, weather permitting. It looks like we may have some afternoon showers, but hopefully the mornings will be nice for tennis. I guess we'll have to find other activities in the afternoons if it's raining!

Where are you from? We live near Philadelphia.

We are from Columbia, SC. Do you and Dave play USTA tennis?