Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: September 2011

Default September 2011

Ok we did it again....love Couples so much and met some great people on out last trip that we booked again for 2011. We will be at CSS beginning 9/14 for 10 days! I know its a year away but it is something to look forward to!!

Come people there has to be some folks going next September! Only 302 days left!

Default Going October 6th 2011

My husband and I literally just got back from CSS 10-12-10, we were married on 10-10-10. We are so in love with this place we are in the works for planning our return back for our anniversary. I had enjoyed these message boards on here when planning our last trip. We actually met a few couples from here in person. The meet at couples forum is the place to go. I look forward to reading as everyone gets more and more excited! Congrats!!!!

Default Where is the excitment

I guess nobody is as excited as we are just yet. This message board got me through the 4 months leading up to our recent wedding there. I fully intend to use it to get my fix until next October. I will count down with you!

Default We'll be there !!!

we are arriving on the 10th of September. I am soooooo excited it is our 1st time in Jamaica and my husband is treating me for my 40th. Can't wait for a whole ten days of relaxation!!!!

Cold and Snowing in VA and my clock tells me that its only 271 days until CSS! Come sooner please!

Happy Holidays all!

ChuckandGail

Chuck & Gail,

Love Love Sans Souci! Go every September just haven't booked for 2011 yet. We're from Massachusetts & have always met so many great people.
    It will go by fast especially having the message board. Happy Holidays!!@!

I hope everyone had an exceptional holiday! I know we did.

Now that the holidays are over and the cold weather is here I am thinking about Couples more and more each and everyday.

One more Spring and one more Summer and we will be there!!!

Yep that means one spring and summer to lose all the weight I put on over the holidays !!!! Will see you there .........will i lose it in time ????

We're booked. 17-25 September. 212 Days to go!

We are going 9/17 to 9/25......first time and celebrating our 20th Anniversary..can't wait!! Let the countdown begin, 211 days!

Kim and Kevin from PA....

Just Booked CSS for Sept 10-18,2011!!!
    This will be our 9th trip to Couples, but first to CSS. We are so looking forward to seeing Chuck and Gail again and meeting many new faces. Gotta LOVE Couples....

Only 205 days until CSS,
    Kim and Kevin
    (59 till CSA )

After a long work travel week and long delays getting home...I sat down in front of the computer tonight and smiled...the countdown clock ticked under 200! Sounds like a long time but it will be here before we know it. Looking forward to a great 10 days at CSS! Seeing old friends and meeting new ones! Oh how I love Jamaica and Couples!. Have a great weekend all!

Hi Nanmac1. Congrats on your anniversary and your 1st visit to Couples. We will be there the same time BUT the only difference is that we will be staying at CTI for the 4th time. I see you're from Rochester and we're from Syracuse. We might be on the same shuttle ride depending on arrivals. We will be doing the "Trading Places" again, so we might meet up with you or you can come over to CTI and visit us. Keep in touch if you want.

Hi Cuse! We signed up for Romance Rewards so that we can take advantage of the Trading Places. Our "honeymoon" has turned into a group excursion now with 3 other newbie couples going with us....and we can't wait to get out ROC and into some sunshine! Would love to meet up, so keep in touch. Nancy and John

Hi Nanmac1. You and your friends have made a GREAT choice in going to a Couples resort. When you visit CTI, drinks at the pool are on me. I have a nephew attending RIT. We have friends going with us from Auburn(newbie). Jamaica can't come fast enough with 10-14 more inches of snow today. If you have any questions or concerns about Couples, feel free to e-mail me at rcometti@yahoo.com. Keep in touch.

Sorry Nanmac1, wrong e-mail. Right one is ralphcometti@yahoo.com

Good morning everyone! I check my countdown clock and its 190 days 3 hours 32 minutes...until Gail and I are relaxing at CSS.

I have my Reggae playing in the backgound in my office and it makes it all good!

Have an Irie day!

Chuck and Gail
    Washington DC area (Northern VA)
    CSS September 14-23 2011

4th Trip to Couples (2 CSA trips and 1 CTI)
    Too many trips to JA to count and still love it!

Finally booked and decided to split CSS and CN. Will be at CN 9/16-19 and head to CSS bright and early 9/20 till 9/24......can't wait!!!

Default GerryandKaren

We will be as CSS from Sep 24th to Oct 1 to celabrate my wife's 55th bithday. First time at CSS, but third time to the paradise of Jamacia.

We're booked for CSS from Sept 18-25 to celebrate our 38th wedding anniversary. No airfare purchased yet so dates could change slightly. But definately planning to be there on Sept 22
    CTI - Nov 06, Mar 11, Feb 12
    CSS - Sep 07, Sep 11, Sep 13
    CNG - Sep 08, Feb 09, Sep 09, Nov 10, Sep 12
    CSA - Jun 13

Default Need to be Home NOW!

I thought I would be ok waiting a year to get back to wonderful Jamaica....but I am homesick now...my boss and anther colleague just came back from the island, first time for both, based on my recommendation. I can't take their stories, its killing me. I need to be there now and not in 170 days! What am I going to do?

Maybe a long weekend trip and surprise the wife??
    Chuck and Gail
    Washington DC area (Northern VA)
    CSS April 19th
    7th Trip to Couples (2xCSA 4xCSS 1xCTI)
    Too many trips to JA to count and still love it!

Just booked for Friday, Sept 2 thru Saturday Sept 10. Anyone else be there at that time?

Quote Originally Posted by chuckandgail View Post
    I thought I would be ok waiting a year to get back to wonderful Jamaica....but I am homesick now...my boss and anther colleague just came back from the island, first time for both, based on my recommendation. I can't take their stories, its killing me. I need to be there now and not in 170 days! What am I going to do?

chuckandgail - we feel your pain. i think it gets worse every time we go

we just returned from CTI a few weeks ago and can't wait til Sept to get back to CSS!

working on booking CN for Sept 2012 helps, tho
    Last edited by cubbyblu; March 30th, 2011 at 12:44 AM.
    CTI - Nov 06, Mar 11, Feb 12
    CSS - Sep 07, Sep 11, Sep 13
    CNG - Sep 08, Feb 09, Sep 09, Nov 10, Sep 12
    CSA - Jun 13

Quote Originally Posted by chuckandgail View Post

Chuck,

I think long weekend and to surprise your beautiful wife is a excellent idea!
    I know I would absolutely love it!

Kim
    16 days CSA/164 days CSS

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast