Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: July 2010

Default July 2010

We will be going to CTI in July 2010. It will be our first time to any Couples Resort.
    Jeff & Sheri
    Pennsylvania

We are trying to go early July. You will enjoy it.

We have been never been to all-inclusive resort. We like reading all the different post on the message board. They are helpful and they let us know that we made the right decision to pick CTI as our next vacation.
    Last edited by LABLUVERS; July 29th, 2009 at 02:22 PM.

We are booked for July 13-18th. It will be our 4th trip to JA, Our 3rd to CTI. We will probably add days later.

Rob and Sunni

Default Newbies

We will be at CTI July 20-28th! My new husband at that time wants to golf, Does anyone know if we both have to go?

October 15 and there is a couple of inches of snow in our yard. We are ready for JULY 2010!

Quote Originally Posted by hdiekmann View Post
    We will be at CTI July 20-28th! My new husband at that time wants to golf, Does anyone know if we both have to go?
    No you both do not need to go golfing. I will go play and my wife stays back at the resort.
    Irie Mon

Thank you!!

we have canceled our reservation. My dh got laid off so we won't be coming home this year.

We will be there July 12-19. 4th trip to CTI. We are Chris and Tonya from Asheville, NC

We will be there early July.
    Jeff & Sheri from PA

Default July 2010

We will be arriving on July 3rd for 14 nights - can't wait
    Fiona & Rod, Wales, UK

Default Oh No!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rodfi View Post
    We will be arriving on July 3rd for 14 nights - can't wait
    Fiona & Rod, Wales, UK
    We might pass you by in the airport then...we arrive 17th July heading for CSS this year...so sad we will miss you both!
    John and Wilma

Default Css?

Quote Originally Posted by irishabroad View Post
    We might pass you by in the airport then...we arrive 17th July heading for CSS this year...so sad we will miss you both!
    John and Wilma
    As it stands right now, we'll be at CTI 7/31 - 8/7. Why CSS this year? We'll have to work out some exchange days so we can meet up.

Hope all is well.

Michael & Monica
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

Hi you two
    We are just trying CSS this year for a change with a few others from CTI ..hope we can meet during your hol.

Has Mon chosen all her books to read yet?

John and Wilma

Monica has a Kindle now so she has virtually an unlimited supply of books in that machine. She'll have plenty to read on the trip. We're looking forward to meeting up with you both again (even if it's just for a day).

Take good care.

Michael
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

Default Oh No!

Quote Originally Posted by irishabroad View Post
    John and Wilma
    Oh No John and Wilma - thats two years in a row we miss you by a day!
    Hope you have fun at CSS - went for a day last year - seemed lovely.
    No news on Ryder Cup draw?
    Fiona & Rod

Default Update List - CTI July 2010

Time to start a running list again I think

Rod & Fiona, Jul 3 - Jul 17, UK, 3rd trip, TI
    Sue & Karl, Jul 10-Jul 20,
    Chris & Tonya, Jul 12-Jul 19, NC
    Kayla & Boyfriend , Jul 15-Jul 21
    Michael & Monica, Jul 31- Aug 7, TI
    Jeff & Sheri, dates unknown. PA, 1st trip

We were hoping to come again on the 3rd, however, Michael, although back to work after being laid off for four months is now "furloughed" one week a month. We can only hope.
    Vicky

Oh No John and Wilma - thats two years in a row we miss you by a day!
    Hope you have fun at CSS - went for a day last year - seemed lovely.
    No news on Ryder Cup draw?
    Fiona & Rod
    Sadly No we got rejected the first draw and are still waiting for the second round to start, fingers crossed?
    Hope the tennis and golf are still going well?

Default Naming the nameless :)

Time to start a running list again I think

Rod & Fiona, Jul 3 - Jul 17, UK, 3rd trip, TI
    Sue & Karl, Jul 10-Jul 20,
    Chris & Tonya, Jul 12-Jul 19, NC
    Kayla & Boyfriend , Jul 15-Jul 21
    Michael & Monica, Jul 31- Aug 7, TI
    Jeff & Sheri, dates unknown. PA, 1st trip

I'll put a name to my boyfriend so he doesn't have to be referred to as "boyfriend" anymore His name is Mike. We are coming from NY state. It's exciting to know of others who are going around the same time! We already can't wait to go!

Kayla
    Last edited by AlyKat; February 9th, 2010 at 02:11 PM. Reason: To add my name! Silly me

We will be at CTI July 1-7 and this will be my first time on an airplane, let alone to an all inclusive resort in Jamaica.....I am so stinkin excited I can't stand it. We are coming with another couple. We are all in our mid-30's. Anyone else be there at this time? We would love to meet new friends!
    Last edited by wheelers; February 19th, 2010 at 05:09 PM. Reason: additons

Default CTI July 1-8

Wheelers,

May be we will catch up with you all. My brother and his girlfriend will be arriving on July 4th. We are all excited, it will be a fun trip. The ladies in there late 20's and guys early 30's. We are getting married during one of the week days. I haven't chosen the day yet. Always nice to meet new people. I am sure July will get here soon enough. I am so ready for a nice vacation/honeymoon away from the kids and experiencing Jamaica.

Let the roster begin for July 2010! Chris and I will be arriving on July 4th...still debating how long we will be staying, but look forward to a long week at CTI!!!

Quote Originally Posted by barbgentile View Post
    Let the roster begin for July 2010! Chris and I will be arriving on July 4th...still debating how long we will be staying, but look forward to a long week at CTI!!!
    Justin and Carrie July 1-7 Iowa
    Troy and Heather July 1-7 Iowa

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast