Thread: Coffee at CSA

Default Coffee at CSA

Just wondering how the coffee is at the resort, is it provided for the room?. A lot of AI's I have been too, the coffee is not great, so if this is the case I might bring my own.

There will probably be lots of replies before this one posts, but to us, the coffee was absolutely wonderful. The Blue Mountain coffee is the best coffee around, IMO. The only mistake we made was buying only 3 lbs to bring home. We won't make that same mistake next month!

Leave your coffee at home and experience the flavor that is Blue Mountain. And make sure you have enough room in your luggage to take several pounds back with you.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Our room had a coffee maker but we never used it so I don't know how good it was. But the coffee at the restaurants and room service was great. It's the Jamaican high mountain coffee and it's served with milk.

You don't need to bring your own. In fact, you're going to want to buy some to take back with you. :-)

I can't speak to csa but at css it was blue mountain

grayturtless,
    The coffee at CSA is Blue Mountain coffee, it's local and absolutely delicious.
    You can have it delivered first thing in the morning, with a continental breakfast, if you so choose, and if I remember correctly, there is a small coffeemaker in the room, but despite loving my AM coffee, I can't swear to that because I didn't make coffee in the room.
    Cheers,
    Terri

The coffee at the resort, both at the restaurants and room, is excellent!! If you've never tried Blue Mountain coffee you are in for a treat!!! It is so good you'll want to take some home with you.

Bart & Bug

It's Jamaican blue mtn there is some in the room or you can get it in your continental breakfast or at the restaurants. And its fabulous
    Erika & Sean

It is Blue Mountain coffee, the best cofffee in the world. You will not be disappointed.

The coffee in Jamaica is amazing! My problem is I like cream, not milk and I have a hard time getting it.

At all of the resorts, High Mountain coffee, NOT Blue Mountain coffee, is served in the main dining rooms and all restaurants except the gourmet restaurants. Blue Mountain coffee is only served at Eight Rivers at CTI, Otaheite at CN, Feathers at CSA, and Casanova at CSS.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Thank you I was hoping that would be the case. I don't drink a lot of coffee, but those two cups in the morning we really enjoy. We also like cream. At the last resort we stayed at, they gave us whipped cream to take back to the room and put it in the fridge. We are on holidays right???

The coffee is WONDERFUL. Some advice: We always order the continental breakfast delivered for our morning coffee. There is a coffee pot in the room, but imo, it simply does not compare with that from room service and/or the restaurants. If you are a fan of Baileys in your coffee, take some Jamaican Rum Cream back to your room the night before & store it in the fridge til morning. YUM!!
    Warning: you will be ruined from there forward. Baileys just doesn't cut it anymore now that I have been "spoiled." ENJOY!

The coffee at CSA is great. I don't think it's blue mountain, but it is very good. You can have the Continental breakfast deliver it, but it will be on "island time". When I get up at CSA, if we are staying near the Palms, I go down to the restaurant and they are happy to give me a to go pot of coffee. I take it back to the room and pour my wife a cup as she wakes up. In the meantime I sit on the porch and have a cup while I read the news on my phone/laptop (wifi). This works very well. Laid back is all important in Jamaica!