Thread: Late check out?

Default Late check out?

Hi everyone. This forum has been really useful in answering loads of questions I might have had before even asking them.

Am travelling to CN as a Couples first timer. As we are Brits, are return flight doesn't take off from Sangster airport until 7.45pm therefore we will be in resort for much of the day. Does anyone know how I request a late check out and if I can book and pay for it in advance? Does anyone have the contact details for CN i.e. email, phone etc?

Thansk in advance. You guys always have the answer or know someone who does.

We are from the UK and were at CN in September. Our return flight was at the same time as yours. The shuttle bus collected us from CN at 3.0pm - we did not have to request a late check out. Our luggage had to be ready by mid-day, then we had lunch and a few drinks before getting on the bus at 3.0pm.

Quote Originally Posted by jannette View Post
    . . . Our return flight was at the same time as yours. The shuttle bus collected us from CN at 3.0pm - we did not have to request a late check out. Our luggage had to be ready by mid-day, then we had lunch and a few drinks before getting on the bus at 3.0pm.
    In asking about a late check-out, I think the OP means that she wants to be able to keep her room past the noon check-out time, not simply remain on resort premises.

We stayed at CN last month. The front desk will give you a late check-out if possible. We requested a late check-out, but our request was denied. My sister requested a late check-out and had her room until 3 pm. We packed up our belongings and put our luggage in her room. They left before we did, so we were able to shower and change in their room before leaving their keys with the front desk upon departure.

If the front desk staff can't give you a late check-out, there is a changing facility near the pool area at which you can shower and change. I recommending having a tote bag separate from your luggage that you can carry throughout the day. Pack a couple of Ziplock bags for your wet swimsuits when you change into dry clothes in preparing to leave.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

We are traveling to CSA/CN in March and have same issue. Our flight leaves MBJ at 7:30pm so we will have most of that last day at the resort also.

Sorry. I misunderstood!
    Yes, as Pamela says, you can change and shower near the pool area.
    I am always so upset to be leaving that I just want to get it over as fast as possible.
    I don't want to prolong the inevitable agony and so get dressed ready to go when we leave the room rather than asking for a later checkout!
    When you gotta go, you gotta go!
    Last edited by jannette; October 6th, 2010 at 09:12 AM.

We have just returned from CN and we were allowed to have our room till 13.30 we had to request it only on the morning we were leaving and if they dont need the room there is no problem our shuttle didnt leave till 15.30 for our flight to UK which wa departing at 18.50 it takes approx 1 and a half hour trip this was great timing for duty free shopping etc all this was organised by CN

Thanks everyone. I'm planning a return to MoBay airport via TimAir so we can max out on our last day. I would have taken TimAir flight TO Negril but we don't land until 5pm so we're going to arrive in resort pretty late!

BTW, I emailed my late check out question via the 'contact us' section of this website and got a very prompt response from Couples in Negril. As I thought, there is no guarantee on late check out but you can request once in resort.

43 days and counting....