Default who else is at cti in a month?

Hi everyone. My boyfriend and I are so excited because we will be at cti in a month and have never been before. We will be there from ocrtober 1st thru the 10th. Will anyone else be there at that time. If so let us know if you've been there before and what its like. Thanks!

Default Hello

Hey guys, take a look at the meet-up message board, there is a hold board for October 2010 with a list of everyone.

Greg

We'll be there on our honeymoon the 3rd-10th! It too will be our first time to Tower Isel. From what I keep reading, it's going to be a blast. I can't wait!!! Maybe we'll see you around!

Susie and Nick

have a look on the meet up board there's lots of us going when you're there - you'll have great fun

Thanks everyone for the info. Its going to be so much fun. Can't wait to meet everyone! Less then a month to go!

My wife and I will be there for the second time on October 3rd. We were there in 2007 for our honeymoon and couldn't wait to get back. We're excited to see what the place looks like since the remodel! We had so much fun an the resort was excellent! Looking forward to hang out at the pool bar which wasn't there last time!

Quote Originally Posted by cyn View Post
    Hi everyone. My boyfriend and I are so excited because we will be at cti in a month and have never been before. We will be there from ocrtober 1st thru the 10th. Will anyone else be there at that time. If so let us know if you've been there before and what its like. Thanks!
    My husband and I are returning for our 4th trip to Tower Isle. We did San Souci the year TI was closed for their renovation. We are bringing friend with us. We'll be there 9/28-10/07. We'll be celebrating our 2 year anniversary on 10/01. We got married at San Souci that year. My husband is the loudest person there, so you'll know our group when you hear us. We look forward to meeting you. Only 18 days away, but whose counting?

Hey guys,
    We will be going to CTI 10/6-10/11. We have never been to CTI but have been to CSA 4 times. It is pure heaven but really wanted to give one of the other resorts a try. We are super excited and have another couple going with us which will be nice to vacation with our friends. Can't wait.

Opened up the Rum Cream the other night, put a shot of Appletons in it. We sat and thought about CTI. 21 days to wait. Marcus and Greg make sure the bar is well stocked for when we get there. We'll be joining you all to celebrate Sallie's birthday.

Deb and Jas

My wife and I will be there for our first time on Oct 9-16. We can't wait!

Our group of 6 will be there the 5th thru the 12th. Its our first time at CTI, we have done CSA 3 times before. Looking forward to trying something new

Our group of 6 will be there the 5th thru the 12th. Its our first time at CTI, we have done CSA 3 times before. Looking forward to trying something new. We do love CSA though.