Thread: shuttle to CSA

Default shuttle to CSA

How often does the shuttle run from MBJ to CSA? We are deciding when to fly in, and don't want to wait around the airport. Is it hourly, depends on how many people are there?
    Thanks, and looking forward to our trip.

It runs 24/7 as soon as you arrive at the Couples lounge in Mobay there is one van/bus ready to leave. We never waited more then 10 minutes for transportation

Fly in when it is best for YOU to get there...

The bus will leave when everyone from your flight arrives at the couples lounge, or when the bus is full. If you are the only ones on your plane, they will just board you and leave. We have never waited more than 15 min.

I don't think they have a set schedule. Just give the resort your flight information and they'll be expecting you at the lounge. My husband and I went last month and we only had to wait about 20 minutes for the shuttle. We were the only ones on the van. I would just book the flight you want and let Couples take care of the rest. My advice, get to the island as early as possible!

I donít think the shuttle has a schedule, they know when your coming if you give resort your flight info, and they know the day your to check in. There wasnít to long a wait for us when we went. Just long enough to use the restroom, drink a Red Stripe, and grab one for the road.

The shuttle will bring you to CSA whenever you arrive. I've never heard of anyone waiting more than 10 minutes. No worries!

Jan

It leaves every 15-20 minutes or whenever there are a lot of people waiting, whichever comes first. We have NEVER waited more than 15 minutes for our shuttle. Just enough time to use the restroom, down a Red Stripe and get one (or two) for the road.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

recommend using the restroom at the lounge just before you leave. The driver will make a pit stop for more beer and washroom break, but the Couples restroom is much nicer....dont worry the shuttle wont go without you

In 5 trips to Couples, we have never waited more than 20 minutes for the bus.Have a BLAST!

If Couples expects your arrival, they'll be ready for you.

One year before Northwest offered a direct flight out of Detroit, our initial flight was delayed, which caused us to miss our connection. To make a very long, very ugly story very short, instead of landing in MoBay at 2:30 in the afternoon, we landed at 2:30 in the morning. We awakened the lone immigration officer on duty, proceeded through customs, and then headed for the Couples desk (this was before Couples had a lounge), fully expecting to have to sleep on the floor or in a chair until a respectable hour of the morning. While there wasn't a Couples employee at the desk, there was a driver waiting for us.

We had contacted Couples with every change in our schedule to advise of our new ETA, and Couples made sure that there was someone to transport us to the resort as soon as we arrived. We didn't get to the resort until about 4 am but were very pleased with how Couples took care of us. This is just one of the reasons we return year after year after year after year . . . .
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).