Default Only 39 days away now!

Raycin did a great job of listing everyone going but we are all really close to our countdown. We leave 11/13 and it is only 39 days away!

Soon Come

43 days for us! We leave 11/20.

Pharma girl, we will be gone when you get there but we'll try to leave something there for you. Hope you enjoy your trip. I think I read in one of your posts this is your first trip. You will be amazed by what you find. Nothing you can read on this board will prepare you for CN. It has to be experienced!

Thanks Cleversole. Don't drink all the rum before I get there!
    I've done Sandals a lot in the past so really looking forward to the change. Any last minute tips on what to do etc?

I'm planning to do a couples massage and lots of waterskiing and sailing. Anything else you recommend?

Everyone says the catamaran cruise is not to be missed...we skipped it last year and didn't feel like we missed it at all...but most say that is a great time. Make sure to eat at Otaheite at least once. It is GREAT. We spent a lot of time in the Piano bar in the evenings. There are so many activities going on there and it is a great way to relax. I've never been to S before, but from what I have read here, you will like this much better. Most importantly, relax and enjoy. The place is absolutely amazing. CN is nice because it is small and compact and you can meet people and make lots of friends, but when you want to be by yourselves, you can do that too.

OH and by the way......HAVE to try the Hummingbird (so we will leave a little bit of rum!)

We're only one day behind you!
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Janicek, looking forward to seeing you there!