Thread: August 2011

Default August 2011

First...is anyone else going then? I know it's early, but we are going for our anniversary the 6th-13th...or 7th-14th if the deal is better...SOOO excited

also..has anyone been in august...is it really rainy?
    Last edited by bobkat; October 6th, 2010 at 01:05 PM.

We were at Couples San Souci from Aug 18-25th this year. While were were there, we noticed it raid twice. Could barely call it rain though. A few sprinkles for about 5 minutes and it was over.

Which resort?

If in Negril(CN or CSA) expect a daily afternoon shower, usually brief(1-2 hours) and the sun will reappear after an hour or so.
    The rain signals time for lunch or a nap or a book or a drink at the grill bar or even just stay out in it...with a drink, that was cool sitting in hot tub during one passing shower...

August is in hurricane season so you never know, even a tropical depression can wreak some havoc as Nicole did last week so be sure to book travel insurance

PV

bobkat, we have always gone around that time. However, I did notice more rain this time. Last year we did go later in the month, but due to the little one starting school this year, we had to move it up.
    btw...when is y'all's anniv? Ours is on 8/6. We celebrated 16 this year It was great being at CSS this year to celebrate...

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Our actual anniversary is on August 10th. We wanted to make sure to spend it in paradise! We can't wait!!!!!!
    How will we survive the next 10 months

Quote Originally Posted by bobkat View Post
    Our actual anniversary is on August 10th. We wanted to make sure to spend it in paradise! We can't wait!!!!!!
    How will we survive the next 10 months
    Hey bobkat...We celebrated our 25th at CSS this past Aug 10th! It's a wonderful place that time of year. We loved it and I'm sure you will have a blast. We might even be back to celebrate with you!

We will be CN August 19-26-2011.

Quote Originally Posted by Splash View Post
    Hey bobkat...We celebrated our 25th at CSS this past Aug 10th! It's a wonderful place that time of year. We loved it and I'm sure you will have a blast. We might even be back to celebrate with you!
    I certainly hope SO!