Thread: Suite at CTI

Default Suite at CTI

My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for June 14-21 at CTI. We are thinking about staying in the Ocean Jr. Suite. I was wondering if there are any other perks for staying in a suite (other than the refrigerator and jacuzzi tub). IE. priority seating or reservations or something.

Thanks!

No, there aren't any other perks for staying in a suite. No matter what room you book, everyone is treated the same at Couples. We have been to CTI several times (we honeymooned there in 2002 and got hooked!) and our favorite rooms are the Deluxe and Premier Ocean. But for us, it's all about the location of the room, and less about the size or amenities because we really don't spend much time in the room. We'd rather save money on a room but stay an extra night if that's an option.

I'd be happy to send you our pictures if that would help. I also have the CTI map and room listing (amy.welch@hotmail.com).

Congrats on your honeymoon! Be sure to bring proof of your wedding so you can get the honeymoon perks.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

stadt2b,

No extra perks except a beautiful, large room with a great view. Check out this link for some pics of the room and CTI:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7621684003201/

Enjoy!

There are no other perks. Everyone is treated the same at couples, there is no class system. If the extras are no biggy for you then I would go for a different room and stay longer. If you can't stay longer, then spend the extra on spa treatments or zip lining or something else. I'm sure you will get the same response from others. Whichever you chose you will have a great time, enjoy.

I loved our reg. delux ocean view so much. Someone told me that you only go for the suit if you plan on spending a lot of your trip in the room because if not you would be completely satisfied with a reg. room. Go for the ocean view.
    Also, me and my husband hit the spa two different nights and we were the only ones in the spa. So a private jacuzzi experience right on the ocean should be easy to get out of your room.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    stadt2b,

No extra perks except a beautiful, large room with a great view. Check out this link for some pics of the room and CTI:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7621684003201/

Enjoy!
    Thanks for the pics!!! We will be staying in an Ocean Jr suite @ CTI in April 2010!!! Seriously Cant wait!!!

Quick question...Did you request full size bottles of booze/wine, or were they just there when you arrived??? I kinda expected those mini 1oz bottles. But, Hey...Im not gunna complain about full size ones!!!

Thanks!!

Becky & Wayne
    CTI in April 2010

Quote Originally Posted by beckslaw View Post
    Thanks for the pics!!! We will be staying in an Ocean Jr suite @ CTI in April 2010!!! Seriously Cant wait!!!

Quick question...Did you request full size bottles of booze/wine, or were they just there when you arrived??? I kinda expected those mini 1oz bottles. But, Hey...Im not gunna complain about full size ones!!!

Thanks!!
    Hey Beckslaw,

Glad you liked the pics. We'll be up the road and/or across the island April 7-17(staying at CSA and then switching to CSS). No, the big bottles are the norm. We hardly used them since the bar was so close and we didn't spend a lot of time in the room. Nice to be able to enjoy a glass of wine on the balcony or in the jaccuzzi.

Have Fun!!!

I appreciate the pics, i am so ready to go...less than a month

Thanks Bart and Bug for the info!!! We will raise our glasses to you from CTI!!! We are there the 9th-16th, but then get another 4 fun filled days in MoBay for a destination wedding!!!
    Have fun and dont get sun burned

Becky & Wayne
    CTI in April 2010