Default sunset beach party.

has anyone found out if they are letting us set up for a sunset beach night party? I know you have to set it up with the manager. We are going in Nov. and a few years ago we had the greatest time at night. We had music and dancing and a bartneder and we were anatural. Can anyone let us know who to talk to when we arrive to arrange it or can we have it put on the schedule of night time fun.

Sounds like a great idea! Will be down 11/12 - 11/20/2010, hopefully that's the same time you're looking to have a Sunset Beach Party!!!!

cosmet,

We talked to Kyle Mays (CSS Operations Manager) while we we're there last week and he set up on for us on Thursday night after the Repeater's Dinner. Jheanel came over and was our bartender.

Pierre was out for the month on business so Kyle Mays was handling everything. He is a really great guy. Take time out to speak with him. Tell him Jeffmon says hello and we will be returning soon.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Default sunset beach party.

We will talk to Jeff Mays in nov. it will be great to have a sunset beach party in Nov. we will be there the 7th -14th anyone else interested in the party.??

Quote Originally Posted by cosmet View Post
    We will talk to Jeff Mays in nov. it will be great to have a sunset beach party in Nov. we will be there the 7th -14th anyone else interested in the party.??
    His name is Kyle Mays, not Jeff Mays. Thought in November, the general Manager Pierre Battalia(sp?) will be there so you can speak to him also.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Hello Jeffmon,
    I'd like to set up a similar party when my husband and I are at CSS at the end of December 2010. Could you please email me???? allen2569@att.net.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!
    suzyQ

Sounds like great fun! We will be there that same week, so we would definitely be interested.

If you want to have it on the 13th we will arrive that day and would love to come. I'm sure the other 6 couples that also arrive on that day would love to partake as well!!

SSB beach party sounds like a great idea! Anyone want to set one up for the week of 9/25-10/2?

Default sunset beach party

SSB beach party sounds like a great idea to us too! Anyone want to set one up for the week of 12/11 - 12/18?
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Hey, we are there the same week. Sounds like a plan. Will you guys be hanging out at sunset beach during the day while you are there too?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck&Dee View Post
    SSB beach party sounds like a great idea to us too! Anyone want to set one up for the week of 12/11 - 12/18?
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
    We will arrive on the 15th and I know I would be interested, will have to check with the wife!!!!!

Hi KellyKevin,

We are planning on spending time at SSB. Drop us an email. We will add you to our Friends List which includes our email address.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyKevin View Post
    Hey, we are there the same week. Sounds like a plan. Will you guys be hanging out at sunset beach during the day while you are there too?
    Well, I am not sure... have to stock up on the SPF 3000...lol I am very fair skinned, but I plan on going if I am well protected or there is some healthy shade

Hey, Chuck and Dee...Let me know how to get an email to you and I will exchange with you.

Judy and Lester, it is pretty easy to find shade either on beach or around the pool while you are over there. Also, you can camp out at the bar in the pool...LOL

See all of you there in about 8 days!!!

Hey, Chuck and Dee...Let me know how to get an email to you and I will exchange with you.

Judy and Lester, it is pretty easy to find shade either on beach or around the pool while you are over there. Also, you can camp out at the bar in the pool...LOL

I can hardly wait... found some good sunscreen

We should be in around 2-ish at MoBay, coming in from Dallas... Anyone going to be on that plane with us? If so, I'll "buy" you a red stripe for the trip to CSS!

Our email is chuckanddee2010@yahoo.com

Default email

Quote Originally Posted by JudyandLesterP View Post
    I can hardly wait... found some good sunscreen

We should be in around 2-ish at MoBay, coming in from Dallas... Anyone going to be on that plane with us? If so, I'll "buy" you a red stripe for the trip to CSS!
    JudyandLester,

Hey if you are want you can email us at kellykevin1229@yahoo.com. Look forward to meeting you guys in Jamaica.

It would be fun. We are there 11/10-17. We arrive at MBJ @ 12:15 so may take in sunset first night.

Hello,
    I've been working with Michelle Gordon, Sales Team Leader at CSS, trying to arrange a party at SSB while my husband and I are there 12/29/10 until 1/6/11. I've pasted her latest email to me below:

"Hi Suzette, whatever number of guests come would be dependent on how the split is done. US$5 would be standard pp. If for eg, only 5 persons show up then the cost for the DJ will have to be split accordingly. After party can be held any night except Tuesday or Friday. We will however need at least a days notice to make necessary preparations."

There will be costs associated, but if enough of us attend and split the costs it hopefully would not be too expensive (cost for the DJ is $100 per hour, 3 hour maximum). I must admit I don't know if there were costs involved with the other SSB parties mentioned on this thread......

So if there are any couples out there who will be at CSS/SSB Dec. 29 through Jan. 6 and would be interested in attending and sharing cost for party please let me know. I was thinking that Monday, Jan.3 would be a good day for the party---we would have recovered from New Year's Eve and it's the day before the Beach Party...... Here's my email: allen2569@att.net

Thanks and hope to see you on SSB!

suzyQ