Default What time does the shuttle leave to go back to airport?

Hi everyone, I was just wondering what the timing is for the return shuttle on the way back to airport. Our flight leaves Mobay at 3:30, so what time will we have to leave the resort to get to the airport. I always find they get your there too early, so I was wondering what the timing is like. Do you have a choice if you want to leave a bit later? We are wondering if we should fly Tim Air back. If we do fly Tim Air, will the resort shuttle you over to the Negril airport?

The shuttle leaves your hotel approx. 4 hours before your flight. If you want to leave a bit later you will have to sign a release not holding Couples responsible if you don't make your flight
    If you use Timair Couples not provide transportation to the airstrip in Negril
    That airstrip is right near the hotel and cab is less then $10. including tip

Quote Originally Posted by Richli2 View Post
    Richli2: Couples paid for our taxi to the Negril Aerodome last December. We did tip the driver, but CSA paid the fare.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

We flew Timair to Montego Bay from CN our last two trips - both in July. Both times CN arranged for our transportation over to the airstrip at no cost. However, from the airstrip to CN you take a taxi and it costs $5 (or you can walk but that is not a choice of ours!!)

Last July our transport to Montego Bay was scheduled to leave CN 5 hours before our flight. We ended up leaving the resort at 10:15 for our 10:30 Timair flight - our AA flight was scheduled to fly out at 1:30. If we took the resort shuttle we would have had to leave CN at 8:30.

. . . .If you use Timair Couples not provide transportation to the airstrip in Negril . . . .
    While I'm not contesting your experience, Couples has always provided us with a free transfer to the Tim Air facility in both Negril and Ocho Rios.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

That airstrip is right near the hotel and cab is less then $10. including tip

I thought I read in a thread that Couples asks for your flight info at the hotel in order to arrange a ride to the airstrip.

Sorry about the wrong info regarding the taxi to the airstrip in Negril It has been a few years since I traveled using Timair. Thank you all for clearing that up

Enjpy your vacation!

We have just returned from couples negril and our flight time was 18.50 couples shuttle left at 15.30 and took about one and a half hours to get to airport in Mo bay which was just right for our flight time.Just enough time for duty free etc.Couples arranged it all for us around the flight times so we were able to max out the day at the reesort

Quote Originally Posted by Sue_&_Mike View Post
    I thought I read in a thread that Couples asks for your flight info at the hotel in order to arrange a ride to the airstrip.
    Yes, Sue & Mike, you are correct. Instead of your MBJ flight info you tell Couples "TimAir" and what time your TimAir flight is. We took them round trip, and TimAir told us at the beginning of the trip what time they wanted us at the Negril airport for the return. If I were only taking TimAir back to MBJ (taking the shuttle to the resort at the beginning of the trip) I would still stop at the TimAir desk upon arrival at MBJ (their desk is near the Couples Lounge) and find out the return arrangements. I hope this makes sense.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

jtireland
    How was the resort during your stay, Interested in knowing if the snorkle boat was running