Hybrid View

Default Topless bathing?

Can you bathe topless around the pool or is it limited to the beach??

Beach only

Are there numerous women that bathe topless on the beach or just a few? Coming from the States we're not used to topless and she may be so inclined, but not if she is the only one or in the distinct minority.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Beach Bums View Post
    Are there numerous women that bathe topless on the beach or just a few? Coming from the States we're not used to topless and she may be so inclined, but not if she is the only one or in the distinct minority.
    There is usually 2-3 on the beach at any time.

Just a few IMO, I have not seen it a lot in our stays at CSA
    Erika & Sean

You do what is comfortable for you. There have been times at CSA where I was the only one topless and others there were a handful of others around me.

My hubby was quite shocked on our first trip to CSA by the number of women topless. I waited until our 3rd day, and while he was in swimming i ditched the bikini top. He came back to our chairs and I got the most impressive "HELLO!!" that I've had from him in years! It was priceless!!!

We had one by us each day that we called Topless Tammy. She spoke barely any English so it was funny to us. Some days there were a few. Most days it was just her. One day for about an hour we saw a bottomless Brenda. She got a few stares but nobody bothered her.

Bottomless!? Oh my
    Erika & Sean