Default Halloween in CSW 2010

My wife and a another couple will be a CSW on Halloween We are thinking of dressing up. We were down last year at the same time and a few people were dressed up. We had a blast at the piano bar. If anyone is going to be down there this year what do you think?

Yes. We were there last year for Halloween and we were dressed up. We hope to see more costumes this year. If you were there you may have seen us around or at the piano bar, my husband was the "breathalyzer"...lol. We will be there again this year. He has another outrageous costume that will be a lot of fun. Hope to see you there.

What is a breathalyzer? Always looking for good ideas for costumes.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    What is a breathalyzer?
    It's a device that the police use to determine alcohol concentration in order to determine whether a driver is legally intoxicated and driving while under the influence.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Here is a picture of our costumes last year.. he is the breathalyzer... it is exactly what Pamela said it is. lol

yookster, I remember seeing your husband last year as the breathalizer. I don't think we talked. We will be dressed up as Bat Man and Bat Girl. The other couple may or not dress up. Bummer. We will be staying in the Beach Verandas area. We had a blast last year. I hope that the piano bar is open on Sunday? If not we will have to find another area to party. When we are down by the beach just yell out CIGARETTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to meet you for a drink.
    Bat Man but you can call me Bob

Those are great costumes !!!

Great Bob... Hope to see you there. My husband and I will have a different costumes this year.... His is a great costume... you won't miss him. lol
    I wish they did a costume contest at the Hallloween party in the piano bar, maybe more people would dress up.
    11 more days!!!! WOOHOO! See you there!