Default Not staying at CSA for whole trip... can we still take the shuttle back?

We are staying at CSA for the first 4 days of our trip and a place on the cliffs for the second half of the week. Since round trip airport transfer is part of the price, can we go back to CSA the day we leave and take their shuttle back to MBJ? Not sure if anyone has experienced this but if so it be great to know if its an option. Thanks!

Hi Mateo1021:

Sorry but you must be a guest of the resort up to the day you are leaving in order to benefit from the included transfer to the airport.

Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Hi Mateo1021:

Sorry but you must be a guest of the resort up to the day you are leaving in order to benefit from the included transfer to the airport.
    That makes sense to me!!!

Default Transfers

Well Randymon posted the policy -

but....when we went in 2008, we stayed 5 nights at Cn and 6 nights on the cliffs. I was able to arrange with Couples that as long as we got ourselves back to CN in time for the shuttle we were able to take the shuttle.

Randymon - maybe policy has changed - maybe it is up to the discretion of the resort - maybe they extended a courtesy they were not supposed to - but we very much appreciated the extra mile of what makes Couples couples!

I think this should be OK - assuming space is available- because part of the cost is Round Trip transfers. Just my opinion...thank you.

It is due to insurance reasons that they do not allow people to use the shuttle if not staying at a Couples resort during the time of transfer. Couples is responsible for those guests on the shuttle. Insurance does not allow additional people on the shuttle for that reason. When we asked, ( April , 2010 ), they explained that to us, and we understood.