Thread: Shots Bingo

Default Shots Bingo

OK, I have had a very rough week at work and I have been looking at the activities I will be enjoying at CSS in December.

Does anyone know what "shots Bingo" is? It is listed in the activities.

Shots bingo was something we played on a rainy day at CSS.... it has a bingo board and they call the numbers... you are not allowed to ask a question or you do a shot... you have to call out bingo a certain way... and if you mess up you do a shot... all the shots had over proof rum.... by the end we were all pretty ripped... good time!!

On the schedule it's listed as "Crazy bingo," I believe. And there's another "regular" bingo on the schedule that can be turned into the alcoholic version by request. And as mentioned, if it's rainy, the bingo cards are usually hauled out.

Was just at CSS last week. Shots/crazy bingo is replaced with regular bingo now because of an incident that just happened recently when they were playing it. They still need to update the activity schedules with the change. Regular bingo was still fun, we won a bottle of rum playing.

What was the incident that happened?

Quote Originally Posted by scottnkim View Post
    What was the incident that happened?
    I'll take a wild guess and say someone can't handle their liquor and fell.

Drinking games and sun have a way with lightweights.

Someone got drunk

From what I heard someone who already had too much to drink during the day decided to play, and the rules of the game had them drinking even more, and that escalated into something happening. I don't think it would be appropriate for me to write anything more about it on here, plus I'm sure this wouldn't get posted if I did.

Well the game sounded dangerous. Over proof rum is not for the light weight!

I don't know what Stookie heard, but we just played Shots Bingo at CSS on Thursday. If you don't follow the rules, you have to take a shot. It's a lot of fun, and you can totally play and never take a shot. I'm not a big drinker, so I just followed the rules and never had to take a shot.

Indymommy

Guess we just missed by a week having the game reinstated. Something to look forward to next year.