Thread: tennis

Default tennis

Is there any tennis facilities at couples negril? The corporate telephones don't work- and the website says absolutely nothing

Skip

Couples Negril has Tennis courts (4 or 6 I think??)Have fun!

The website briefly mentions the tennis courts here:
    http://couples.com/inclusions/index.html
    Fitness classes and tennis instruction and equipment
    You can also see the 4 tennis courts in this aerial view:
    http://couples.com/13cn/03cnPanos.htm

And yes the courts are in excellent condition.

Yes there are at least 4 courts, maybe 6. Very nice at the back of the property. You can see them on the panoramic view and I thought it was listed in the whats included as well.

Hi seaskip, There are 4 very nice courts in the back. Devon should still be the head pro, but they usually have a traveling tennis pro that will run clinics for different levels in the AM and a roundrobin social in the late afternoon. The amount of parcipation varies. You can usually meet the traveling pro for that week at the Monday evening Manager's reception. Have fun!

Yes, they have 4 courts. I was on them Saturday. I recommend taking a lesson or two from Devin. My wife and I played doubles with Devin and Bill Murray on Thursday. Don't miss it.

Hey, Skip. When are you going to be there? Dave and I are going to be at CN from October 17-24. Dave is going to be the visiting pro for the week. We're hoping some people show up for drills or just to play. I hope you'll be there when we are. Anybody else coming that week?

Shari