Default Randy? Trimmings for our Caesers?

Hi Randy.
    Thanks for replying. I had a question but couldn't post it cause the Thread is now closed?
    Anyway, great to know we can get our clamato juice....but does Couples also have the trimmings to go with the yummy caesers?
    worchestire sauce
    tabasco
    lemon, limes, celery salt......

Yummo!

Ruth

Yes I am also curious about this as I am willing to bring all of those things lol.

Hi Katt - I really would like to know, as well, cause a ceaser is really not a ceaser unless you dress it up with the spices, etc., and I just LOVE mee ceasers!

yummo!

Yes you need all of those extras but how about horseradish? It turns a mere Ceasar into a canadian breakfast.

I am off to buy horseradish today and will try that this eve in my ceaser in the hottub! Sounds delish!
    Too bad if we have to provide the trimmings for the ceasers at CSS - as I won't bother carting the trimmings along with me

You will love the horseradish as it just brings it all together. And who cares if we don't have all the trimmings, we will be still be drinking Ceasars at the most beatiful resort in Jamaica. a slightly less robust Ceasar in Jamaica is waayy better than a perfect Ceasar in Oshawa.

Just curious....how much horseradish do I put in a drink?

Yeah, ceasers without the trimmings at Sans Souci, beats one with the trimmings in Renfrew, too!

The second easiest way to spot a Canadian, eh! Love the Caesars for the morning after the night before!!! Nice to know you can find the clamato now. Shout out to all my fellow Canucks and Caesar lovers.
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Making arrangements for February 2012!

What is a Caeser?

A drink very popular in Canada.
    Vodka, Mott's Clamato Juice, splash of Worcestershire Sauce, Tabasco, lemon juice, salt & pepper, and the top of the glass is rimmed with celery salt. Served with a stalk of celery in it.

It is one of the most popular drinks for us Canadians.
    Vodka, clamato juice, lemon and lime, tobasco, worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, spices, horseradish and celery stick.

Yummo!

I substitute the celery stick for a piece of pickled asparagus...mmmmm also I use motts clamato rimming salt instead of salt and pepper. For a dessert caesar I add a shot of shiraz red wine. sooo Goood

That would be a Bloody Mary in the states, also very popular, just a different name!

We just returned from CN where we had Caesars every morning. They have worcestershire and hot sauce (much hotter than tabasco) but nothing else.
    You might want to bring your celery salt (we also put in pickle juice)
    but remember that your salt will not do well with the humidity. We missed the xtra fixings but made do with hot sauce, lime and worcestshire sauce. We live in north carolina but LOVE our Caesars!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ali1214 View Post
    That would be a Bloody Mary in the states, also very popular, just a different name!
    that's usually how I explain them also to 'non-canadians' but with clamato rather than the tamato juice used in Marys. If you have not tried it, please give it a try. I use it also as a hang-over remedy because of the vitmain 'c' content.

Caesar's are not as thick as the Mary.
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Great to hear that you had them at CN - note to self: pay the celery salt

A little different from the Bloody Mary - we use Clamato Juice instead of tomato juice - the clamato is not as heavy. You should try one - you'll love it

that sounds like a bloody mary in the states

my husband drinks these at times while at CN. If I remember right, they will have the fixings to go with it. I think his was a little spicier than he usually drinks it. Just trying to remember - THE MIND IS THE FIRST TO GO - oh well, everything else is going along with the mind

Best way to make friends....go to a dollar store, get a fresh container of Celery Salt, bring to CN, and leave it at the breakfast Bloody/Caesar/Mimosa station for all to enjoy !!
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom

and ceaser rim!

LisaPat - Good Idea!
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS