Thread: Yazmon

Default Yazmon

Scott,
    Will look for that bar in mid August. We are heading down to get a quick Ulti fix. Is the bar past Cosmo's? Or the other direction?
    Tom

Its got to be past Cosmos... we didn't see anything between "B" and Cosmos in May...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Tom,

The bar is past Cosmo's and past the house, almost to the 'S' resort. It's a 15-20 minute walk.

On the way back to CSA we stopped and talked to the house keeper at the big blue house. It's for rent complete with a staff. We thought that the pool rules were pretty funny.

Attachment 820

Attachment 821

It's a fun local bar. You sit around and watch cricket and drink with the locals.

Lloyd drinks in there all of the time. Over proof rum with cherry juice. I saw Lloyd walking around CSA one day and I thought who is this guy that can walk up to a bar and no one kicks him out. After talking to him, that rainy day, I now know why.
    Last edited by yazmon; March 10th, 2010 at 09:19 AM.

Default Yazmon

Thanks for the info. We've seen Lloyd @ CSA for years. Pretty cool dude. We'll check out the bar.