Default Time for lowest rates

Hey ya'll! I haven't posted since probably April, before leaving for CSA to get married. We miss it, and can't wait to go back. Unfortunately, we have a time share in Vegas that we are trying to sell. If we can't sell it, it'll take us longer to get back to CSA.

However, is there a way to search for when is the absolute cheapest time to go to CSA? If so, we may be able to make it work. We can't do anything last minute, because my husband is required to schedule all his vacation for the upcoming year in November.

I really can't say enough wonderful things about the resort. We miss the wonderful employees, friends we made, and the food! We hope Horatio from the Sunset bar is still there the next time we get back.

Rates are lowest from late August until Christmas.

To see the rates, click on the tab for CSA above, then click on "Rates" in the column on the left side of CSA's web page.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

IMO, your best bet is Nov and Dec. (before Christmas). It's after hurricane season and yet the weather is great. And the FILA specials are a great deal. If you go earlier (Aug-Oct), the weather can be good but it's very hot. And you are in the midst of hurricane season, which can be a concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    Rates are lowest from late August until Christmas.

To see the rates, click on the tab for CSA above, then click on "Rates" in the column on the left side of CSA's web page.
    Thank you! Somehow I missed this somehow when I was looking before. Granted when we went to Couples before I was more concerned about planning our wedding then paying attention to rates. I also didn't realize we would fall so in love with Jamaica and CSA until we actually got there.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostMrsC View Post
    . . . I also didn't realize we would fall so in love with Jamaica and CSA until we actually got there.
    We fell in love with Jamaica on our first trip in 1998. We now return twice a year, although this year we visited Couples three times (CTI in January and CN in March and September). We've had many people question why we return to the same place over and over again, but once they visit Jamaica, they start planning a return trip.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

The best time was when they had the early bird bookin rate with the $500.00 resort Credit, the SECOND best is right NOW before the "fall in love" special ends Oct 13th.