Default complimentary visit

For those of you that have been to Couples resorts before, do they usually offer you a couple nights free if you come back to visit. I've heard that most resorts do this and I was just curious about Couples resorts. Thanks!!!

We've stayed at the various Couples Resorts for a total of 18 trips. We've never received a free night. I think there is a chain that offers a free 7-night vacation if you've had ten previous 7-night trips, but the fact that one resort chain offers this doesn't mean that most do.
    Last edited by Pamela; October 8th, 2010 at 02:09 PM.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Err, no. They do offer the Romance Rewards program, however.

We wish they would add this reward to the Rewards Program????

How about it Randymon?

Not sure where they do that, but if Couples did it, they would probably go broke with all the people that return. I've never heard of a resort offering free nights if you return. Once you go to Couples though, you WANT to go back and WILL...no matter what the cost. You will find a way to pay for it, it is that addictive.

Default A Couple of Days Free?

I would like to know the names of these "other resorts" that are "all inclusive" and will give you a couple of days free on a return trip...Couples has it's Romance Rewards program for repeat visitors and I think they are pretty generous in showing their gratitude to repeaters...But "a couple of days free"??? Ain't gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by mr2cool96 View Post
    I would like to know the names of these "other resorts" that are "all inclusive" and will give you a couple of days free on a return trip...Couples has it's Romance Rewards program for repeat visitors and I think they are pretty generous in showing their gratitude to repeaters...But "a couple of days free"??? Ain't gonna happen.
    The S resorts give you a 7-night stay after you've stayed there 70 nights. We've tried valiantly but haven't made it anywhere near 70 nights yet. At least we'll get a massage on our next Couples trip. :-)

Many hotels have "points" programs where you can accumulate points for each stay, and then redeem them for free nights. Couples, instead, has the Romance Rewards program, which is very nice.

"There is no such thing as a Free lunch"
    You always pay for it one way or another. Since our first Couples experience,Have never even thought about the S resort, but Couples takes "GOOD" care of their repeaters. Were it not the the Fall in Love Specials with the Love away plan we would probably not be looking at our tenth visit in 9 years.
    The Romance Rewards, the all included activities, the wonderful service,. and the friends we go "home" to see every year make it the ONLY place to go. (Free night or not)

At the S resorts, you receive 2 sterling silver sandals (small for a necklace or bracelet) after paying for 35 nights. You receive 2 14k gold sandals after paying for 56 nights. After 70 nights, you have earned a free week at any resort in the S chain. S resorts will often upgrade their frequent guests to a higher level room.

We've been to several all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica, Mexico and St. Lucia, but I've never heard of one that offers free nights to return guests. If there are, I hope someone will post the location(s).