Default CN - Top Shelf Liquor

Hello All,
    We will be arriving at Couples for the first time on October 30. We are so looking forward to this trip. This message board is awesome. Originally I had planned on requesting if a particular building was available at check in but so many people have said that, especially as first timers, to just go with whatever we get. I think that we are going to just go with the flow and see what we get. This may be a stupid question but does anyone recall what types of Vodka Couples Negril has? Do you recall any of the brands and do they have flavored vodkas, like Stoli Orange? My fiance is all set because he drinks Miller Lite but I was wondering what kind of Vodka there was since it has been mentioned that top shelf liquor is there.
    Thanks for all of the wonderful and informative postings. This message board and the information and opinions expressed here was what made us decide that Couples would be the place to go.

Here is a thread where we posted the entire liquor list from CN from a few years ago.

http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=4512

But to answer your vodka question explicitly, in addition to Grey Goose at the Piano Bar, all bars should have:

VODKA
    Absolut
    Absolut Citron
    Smirnoff
    Kirov / Spasskaya
    Stolichnaya
    Last edited by rudi; October 14th, 2010 at 04:45 PM.

Thanks Rudi! That was some list!

While you are there you should try the Rum Cream. You don't need anything else with it just Rum Cream on ice. You can only buy it in Jamaica, it is kind of like Kahlua or Baileys.

And definitely try a rum and ting in your room as you are getting ready for dinner. This was our favorite drink...so refreshing....only 26 more days till we get us some more.