Hybrid View

Default visit CN from CSA on first trip ?

We have never been to couples before. I am planning a trip to CSA maybe in May and was wondering if we can also visit CN for a day to look over the property for a future trip ? I emailed couples 2 weeks ago but never got a reply, this seems strange. Thanks for any help

Sign up for Couples' Romance Rewards program, and you can visit CN during your CSA trip. From the FAQs:

Can I visit other Couples Resorts (Trading Places program)?

Romance Rewards members will now be offered the privilege of complimentary day passes to a nearby Couples Resort. We're calling the program "Trading Places".

In Negril, Trading Places is available between Couples SweptAway and Couples Negril.

In Ocho Rios, Trading Places is extended between Couples Sans Souci and the NEW Couples Tower Isle.

Here are the rules and conditions for the new Romance Rewards Trading Places:

1. Trading Places is restricted to Romance Rewards members only. Since it may take several days for new Romance Rewards member account to be activated, only Romance Rewards members who have an active account upon arrival at your resort are eligible.

2. Trading Places is limited to a maximum of 10 couples per day on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only.

3. Romance Rewards members must sign up for Trading Places with Guest Relations 24 hours in advance. The sign up is only available while you are on property. Romance Rewards members may only sign up for Trading Places once per stay.

4. Complimentary transfers from your resort to the nearby resort will depart at 9:45 am and will depart from the nearby resort back to your resort at 4:00 pm.

5. Should you decide to leave the nearby resort prior to 4:00 pm, transfer costs will be at your expense. If you miss the 4:00 pm transfer, the nearby resort reserves the right to charge the current day pass rate.

6. Activities at the nearby resort which require reservations such as excursions and scuba are not part of the day pass privilege. Spa facilities may be utilized subject to availability; however no coupons or credits from your resort may be used at the nearby resort.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Yes, you can. As Pamela said, you have to sign up for the Romance Rewards. After you do that, do the online check-in. This attaches your reservation to your Romance Rewards number. You have to do this in advance of your trip.

As long as you have signed up for Romance Rewards prior to your arrival, you may take advantage of the Trading Places program.

On our trip to CSA this past January, I signed up for Trading Places several days in advance for a Monday trip. The van left CSA promptly at 9:45. It was fantastic to tour around CN. We ate lunch there, and took advantage of the bars! It is a great perk.

Thanks for the help, I did sign up for the romance rewards. I also emailed couples again yesterday and got a reply the same day.

Yes, we did this last Feb. We had been to CN in 1998 for its Grand Opening, and we wanted to see it again. We took a bus that left CSA at 10 am and returned at 4. It was really nice to go back and see that it had not changed much, and still looked beautiful.

Our pictures are here:
    http://www.funbeaches.com/couples-swept-away.html