Default July CTI trip review

Wow...what a truly wonderful vacation we had. We have been home for three days and are allready missing Jamaica and our new friends terribly.

The remodel of the resort is absolutly wonderful, it is beautiful and the swim up bar is our favorite addition. You cannot beat the breathtaking views of the ocean, and this will keep us coming back. This was our second trip to CTI, and it was by far the most incredible vacation we have ever had.

We were so lucky to have the privelege of getting to know many of the employees of CTI. The service is unbelievable, the food was very good, and the entertainment staff were awesome. We spent a great deal of time with them, especially Rasheba and Kadie, who we will surely keep in touch with. Those wonderful girls made our time there so special. We enjoyed talking with them about Jamaican culture, food, music, and their hopes and dreams. Please remember that these people usually work 6 days a week, 12-14 hours a day so treat each of them with respect and kindness. I was heartbroken to leave because I will miss them so very much.

The bartenders are hilarious! If you engage them, they will talk to you for hours. They certainatly do not skimp on any of the drinks, and they are always smiling. A sweet guy named Ricardo tried to teach me a little Patwah but I did not catch on very well! We found that if you treat them with respect they will do anything they can for you. I found myself wanting to send them all laptops and cell phones because those sort of things we take for granted here are extremly expensive in Jamaica. (Not that they asked, I am just a sap)

I would suggest doing the Dunns River Falls activity. It was very fun, and quite beautiful. We had a couple of very funny videographers that made a video of the entire climb, which we bought, and it was well worth it. It was not a physically demanding as I thought it would be which was a pleasant surprise.

The weather was perfect, very liitle rain all week long. Seas were calm, beach was beautiful thanks to the hard work of Delroy. The grounds are spectacular, I could just sit on my balcony and stare at the beautiful vegatation and ocean for hours.

As much as I would love to see more of Jamaica, particularly Negril, I don't see how I could give up CTI, the ocean views, the incredible staff and everything else that makes it so wonderful!

Nice review! I am glad that u enjoyed yourself @ CTI. I can't wait to get there myself. I have done the Dunn's River Falls trip and I have to say that I was tired. The day after I was sore but, it may have been different for u. I do plan on doing it again when I come to CTI with my husband. Did u have a suite or room? I am really interested in how the minibar works. When we arrive will it already be stocked or do we have to fill out a card?

We had a regular ocean view room, no mini bar so I am not sure how they work. Enjoy your trip! I am jealous, I need to go back!!!!

Hey Brackenmom, we will be leaving in 15 days and can not wait to get there. I have a couple questions that I would like to ask you. Could you email me at dondonntx@yahoo.com and I will respond. Thanks so much. Donna

Such a nice review Do you have any pictures to share?

Best place the in the world! And booked our 20+ anniversary for 2011! I have trained my preschoolers to say our new school mantra "all day, everyday!" It is soo cute because everytime they see me they sat it!

I had a ball too!!! We just returned and thinking about going back again next year. Shout out to Katie! She was awesome. Shout out to Steve! He was awesome too! Dunns River was awesome and so was the Catamaran! Swimming in the ocean was the best experience!!! Well...floating in the ocean! The water was like 10 feet deep! They fasten a life jacket around your waste and you float! I'm not a very good swimmer and it was awesome!!! Couldn't do the rum punch! Had to stop after 2 cups! That wasn't mixing well with the ocean and the motion!!!! Live music and entertainment was awesome too!!!!!

Hey yes that was a good review! We just got back monday from CTI. We had our wedding/honeymoon there and it was WONDERFUL!!! The staff always do what they can do go out of there way for you. I love how they always greet you using your name. Forsure try the bob marley shot and Katie's fav the dragon eye. We would love to thank the entainment crew because they made it awesome.....Esp. Katie, Yohan and Matthew =) But does anyone has Katie's info....we couldnt find her before we left. Either her email or facebook name. Thanks =) Dunns was great and so was snorkeling and the catamaran crusie was too!! Never a dull moment =)

We were just at CSS in May. It was our first time to a Couples resort. We, too, enjoyed it alot. We are talking about booking for May, 2011 at CTI. I would also be interested if you have photos posted somewhere. Thanks for the review. CTI here we come.
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

Default Does CTI have an internet room like CSA

This will be our first time at CTI, we have done CSA & loved it so much but wanted to try another one of the couples resorts. We did love the internet room at CSA so were hoping they have it at CTI as well. That way we dont have to bring the laptop. I do think this will a step down as no mini fridge in room. Were upgrading rooms but still no fridge.Whats up with that?

CTI has an internet room. I used it once to print our boarding passes. The internet just doesn't have anything that could compete with the time with my wife in Jamaica!

Dab911, the only rooms w/ a fridge r the suites.