Default Our time at CTI July 4-10

Wow, where to start. There is something about this resort & Jamaica that within the first hour of reaching the resort you know your week is going to be amazing...and that feeling just grows.
    The staff is the number one aspect, Matthew, Camille & Antoinette at the pool bar made our stay feel like home.

Number two is the food. The food is 5 star at every meal, even when casually eating at the buffet or walk up grill- outstanding. My adviceon't ever pass up trying the soup at any meal.It was impossible to go hungry. The drinks were better than I could imagine. The Jamiacan rum was so smooth.

Number three is the resort and beach, and let me tell you it is amazing. Our room was perfect and so relaxing. The bed & pillows were almost too comfy, we almost couldn't get up to go to the beach. The resort was beautiful and clean and so tropical. Night life was calm but making fun happen was never a problem. We hit the piano bar a few nights and I'm gonna try to attach a video of our favorite piano man. We had so many options for things to do during the day, we had to force ourselves to take time out to relax.

YouTube Video at Piano Bar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6_yL1wxhGE
    Last edited by doxagraph; July 25th, 2009 at 01:06 PM.

Your attachment didn't work. Try uploading it to Youtube, and then just attaching the link by copy and pasting.
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!