Default Live From CSS, Sunday

Was pouring rain when we landed at Montigo Bay. Rained all night. On the plus side. Jamaica Rain isn't cold. We did Dunn's River Falls this morning. Got back to the resort for lunch, and is pouring again. So, watching the Colts game.

It is Tuesday morning; my birthday. I must have been good this year, beautiful morning! Waiting now for the restaurant to open for breakfast. Also a beautiful day yesterday, finally. Got a little fried! We also did our 1st Bob Marley!! I have never seen Linda get lit on ONE drink!! Still sore from the Dunn's River Falls climb.

Default Bob Marleys!!

Who was feeding you the Bob Marleys?!?! Try doing 12 within 6 hours like I did back in May of 2010. Broke the record, don't remeber if I was very proud of it or Not!

Default question

what block and room do you have? thanks.

That's funny! My co-worker went on a cruise that stopped over in Ocho Rios. I advised him to do the Dunn's River Falls excursion. My mother & I did it when we went on our cruise to Jamaica and could hardly get out of bed the next morning. He said the same thing happened to him & his girlfriend. Says they could barely move the next morning. My husband & I r coming to CTI next year for our 10 yr anniversary and we will definitely be doing DRF but, I am going to rub down with something the night before so, that I am able to make it out of bed this time. That will b 5 yrs after the 1st time so, I know I am going to need some help.

Thanks for posting from CSS,
    49 days for us !!

Wednesday Morning, and another beautiful morn in Paradise. had a great day yesterday. Laid out at the pool, had some drinks then went to lunch. After, we went on a shopping spree in Ocho Rios. Got back in tome to clean up for the "Beach Party". Had 2 other couples at our table, Newly weds. Good food, and a Steel Drum Band; "Silver Birds". This was the best Steel Drum Band I have seen. 7 members. Great entertainment. Then Linda surprised me with a Birthday Cake and Champagne in the room. Good day indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamerican_we-are View Post
    what block and room do you have? thanks.
    ....We are in D Block, Room 6. Nice view.

Quote Originally Posted by spice505 View Post
    That's funny! ....and could hardly get out of bed the next morning. He said the same thing happened to him & his girlfriend. Says they could barely move the next morning.
    .....We're mid 60s, and still sore!!!!

Glad you are having such a great time...and thanks for the reports! Tell me about the shopping trip...what kind of shops did you go to? How long does this excursion last? Did you think it was worth the time?

Happy Birthday, Acranger!!! That was a nice surprise. U all better not comeback pregnant!!! lol

Thursday Afternoon! Another beautiful morning yesterday. We made an appointment for our FREE (Returnee's) Message. Sat around the "Spa Pool" while we waited. What a great view! Then, the message. WOW!! That was the best we have felt in weeks. My hip feels so much better, and Linda was actually running up the stairs. We should have done this couple of days earlier. Note; this is great AFTER walking Dunn's River Falls. Mid afternoon, it clouded up, and we heard a few Thunder Boomers. That cleared the beach. OK, was nap time anyway. But we never did get any rain. About 5:30, we headed to "The Sunset Beach". This is the "Nude Beach" before 5:30. Great place to view the sunset. Then to the restaurant for "Lobster Night". OUTSTANDING!! Wiped out, and headed to bed. Good night's sleep and back to the beach for another beautiful morning. We took the "Glass Bottom Boat" before lunch. Now resting at this computer before going back for more. This place is unbelievable.

We love the "D" building. We were in D-4 last time.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Friday Morning. While doing yesterday's report, we did get a good rain. Lasted about 1 hour. Then gone. But we went back to the room to get ready for the night's extravaganza. First, the Manager's Cocktail Party. Followed by the "Repeater's Dinner". Both were great. But the dinner was fabulous. A 2.5 hour meal, with each table hosted by a member of management. We were honored with a very lovely and charming manager of the gift shop. We learned a lot about Jamaica. And since she has a 7 year old girl, the school system of Jamaica as well. Awoke again to a fantastic morning. This will be our last day here, as we leave Saturday morning. But tonight is the "Gala". Looking forward to this. We leave tomorrow (Saturday) morning. So this thread will have to continue AFTER we get back to Tennessee. Those who are coming here; expect a great time. Note for those who haven't; be sure to sign up for your "Couples Rewards".

Quote Originally Posted by spice505 View Post
    Happy Birthday, Acranger!!! That was a nice surprise. U all better not comeback pregnant!!! lol
    ....Thankyou. It was a very good one. We better not come back pregnant!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oxbgirl View Post
    Tell me about the shopping trip...what kind of shops did you go to? How long does this excursion last? Did you think it was worth the time?
    .... The shopping trip last Two (2) hours. It is a small "Mall" in the middle of town. There are several jewelry shops, Beach and T-Shirt clothing shops, and of course, Souvenir stores. There is also a "Hard Rock Cafe" and a "Harley Davidson" shop next door. The HD Shop did have some very cool Shirts for the same price as any other HD Store. Also had cool Coffee Cups for $6.

Thanks for the shopping info. Hope you have a safe trip home. CSS sounds amazing!!

It's Saturday Morning!! Up and ready to head back to Tennessee. Had a beautiful day yesterday. But Linda has sunburned lips. Spent most of the day on the beach. Then went to the room to prepare or the "Gala". Lots of good food and entertainment. Sadly, we had to leave early and get to bed. Now we are packed and sitting in the game room waiting for out ride to the airport. Did leave room in our bags for the Rum Cream we will purchase AT the airport, Then the long flight to Atlanta. CSS is fabulous. Those coming here, expect a wonderful time. Some time next week, after I get all the pics edited, I will post a write up and a linc to the album. That's it for now.

Ranger Out

Quote Originally Posted by oxbgirl View Post
    Thanks for the shopping info. Hope you have a safe trip home. CSS sounds amazing!!
    ....CSS is indeed amazing. Back in Tennessee now. Trip back was pretty good. Much better than last year's.

Quote Originally Posted by plkrog View Post
    Try doing 12 within 6 hours like I did back in May of 2010. Broke the record, don't remeber if I was very proud of it or Not!
    ....I know better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by acranger View Post
    ...Some time next week, after I get all the pics edited, I will post a write up and a linc to the album. That's it for now.

Ranger Out
    Where can I find your photos? I'd love to see them!

Thanks,
    Deb

Quote Originally Posted by SailingDeb View Post
    Where can I find your photos? I'd love to see them!

Thanks,
    Deb
    ....You can read my full write up and pics at the linc below;

http://www.couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=10561