Default Private Dinner at CSA

My husband and I will be visiting CSA for the first time in November, and will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. Has anyone done the private dinner for $170.00? I am considering this option, but I am wondering if its necessary, as the restaurants all sound amazing? Any opinions will be appreciated.

Hi grayturtless,
    The restaurants are wonderful, and we enjoy them all. Last year I booked the private dinner on the beach for my husband for our anniversary and it was absolutely incredible. The food was delicous, it was dark and our table was surrounded with tiki torches and candles, and we felt like the only ones on the beach. It was very romantic. You have your own personal server, and the service was amazing.
    I would highly recommend it.
    Cheers,
    Terri

I think Terri_Steve's answer is pretty much spot on. The food at this dinner isn't any better than you'll get at any of the other restaurants, but if you are looking for an extremely private, romantic experience, this can't be beat. It's the overall experience that is amazing, not the dinner itself.

My husband and I were at CSA last month and did the private beach dinner. I think it was worth every penny. The food was just as fantastic as the other restaurants, and the portions were actually bigger for the main course. The atmosphere is amazing, and if you're lucky, you might get to watch a lighting storm off shore like we did. We did it the last night we were there and I can't think of a more perfect way to end the trip. The chef even came out and asked us how everything was. I highly recommend it!

Sue and I enjoyed the private dinner years ago after renewing our vows on our 25th anniversary. it was awesome.the garlic saffron soup we had that night is still one of our favorite things we have had at Swept Away

Randy

Default Forever Yours Anniversary package

We recently did the Forever Yours Anniversary package. In addition to a private dinner, you get $100 spa credit, champange and flowers day of arrival, and $50 gift shop credit. We also
    received a bottle of champagne the night of our private dinner. For $269 I thought it was a good deal. You might check out some options in the Romance Occasions brochure. The private dinner was very special.

We have a $500 resort credit when we arrive April 2011, does anyone know if we could use this credit towards the CSA private dinner. Would like to do something special for our 38th wedding anniversary.

I can't find anything on that Forver Your Anniversary Package. I even looked in the brochure. Does anyone have any info on it? Thanks.
    We have gone the last few years for our anniversary and this is the first we have heard of it. We think it's a great package.

Thank you for the idea of the anniversary pkg. I did not know about it until you suggested it. Sounds perfect, and I am definitely sold on the private dinner.

Default Where to find Info on Forever Yours Package

Click on "Brochures" on the left hand menu of the couples website.Look for Romance Occasion Brochures on Page 12 and you will find the Forever Yours Anniversary Package.

Eden

Thanks Eden