Thread: Disappointed :(

Default Disappointed :(

Well, my son and his new bride were to honeymoon at CN. They were supposed to arrive yesterday. The wedding was Saturday, and it was PERFECT in every way! Saturday night they were staying in Boston for their wedding night, and were to be up early for their 6am flight to Jamaica. However, his new wife was rushed to Mass General for emergency surgery, where she still remains. No Jamaican honeymoon ... not yet anyway.
    I am awaiting a call back from the Couples Tour Manager so we can (hopefully) reschedule their 6 day honeymoon.
    Needless to say, the kids are so disappointed. My new daughter-in-law is doing well, and should be released from the hospital soon. Our fingers are crossed that we will be able to reschedule their honeymoon with the resort.
    ~Nancy
    ~Nancy

Thank God she is OK. That's the main thing. They can always go on their Jamaican honeymoon. Couples will still be there. Health is the most important thing. I am so glad they are well.

oh my goodness! I hope everything works out and she is OK!
    Best of luck!

Thoughts and prayers to your family. Hope your daughter in law gets well and gets to experience the honeymoon. She will have even more to celebrate!

still trying to get some kind of confirmation that I can reschedule the resort portion of this honeymoon. Airline went smoothly. This portion has so far been 2 days of phone calls with no resolution yet
    ~Nancy