Default CSS Photographer

If any of you fine folks are looking for a great photographer at CSS, you should ask to see the work Claudia does. She has state of the art equipment, and most of all, has a wonderful eye for a beautiful picture. My wife and I just re newed our vows on Wednesday and Claudia did a GREAT job of capturing our special moment. I am not sure if she does work at the other Couples Resorts or not, but I am sure Management could let you know if she travels to the other resorts.
    Claudia also takes plenty of time with you to get the best pictures possible. Plus she has the patients of a Saint, and a wonderful sense of humor.

Thanks for the tip! We are getting married at CSS in 13 days and are planning to use a resort photographer.

LBMV:
    If you see her, tell her Mark & Yvonne send their love

Will do! We are now down to 7 days; leaving in 3!

Do any of you have the photographers website?

Thanks a million. Will do.

This is very late but I wanted to let CSS brides know that Claudia was our photographer in October and she was fantastic! Don't let anyone tell you that resort photographer photos aren't as good. I can't tell you the compliments and oohs and ahhs our photos have gotten. Claudia even kept a towel available and wiped my forehead when I was "glistening" in the heat! And, if you are in doubt whether to spend the extra money for photos DO IT!

Does anyone have any pictures to show from a CSS weddin? We're going in May and would love to see some!

I'm also getting married at CSS in May and would LOVE to see some pics from the resort photographer. We're on a tight budget so outside photography just isn't an option. Reading some other posts I was getting a little scared to use the resort photographer. Thanks for the info!

Does Claudia have a website to view her photos?
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

Wanted to bumb this up and see if anyone had a link to Claudia's website (if she has one) or photos taken by her at a wedding. Thanks!
    Becky & Dave
    CN July 2012

I am the one that started this thread. I do not believe Claudia has a web site. But again, Claudia will take her time to get the best pictures. She can be flexible if she runs over the 1 hour allocated. Dont be afraid to discuss your budget limits for your pictures. I feel comfortable she will work with you. The biggest problem my wife and I had was deciding on which photos we wanted. She took so many and the vast majority turned out fabulous.
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by FuninJamica View Post
    I am the one that started this thread. I do not believe Claudia has a web site. But again, Claudia will take her time to get the best pictures. She can be flexible if she runs over the 1 hour allocated. Dont be afraid to discuss your budget limits for your pictures. I feel comfortable she will work with you. The biggest problem my wife and I had was deciding on which photos we wanted. She took so many and the vast majority turned out fabulous.
    Good luck
    Did you get a CD too? I was wondering if she puts all of the pictures taken on the CD and then prints out the ones you pick or if it's just the number of pictures in the package that go on the CD?

if anyone who has used Claudia at CSS and is willing to share some photos my email is beckysayre@gmail.com ... Thank you!
    Becky & Dave
    CN July 2012