Thread: Elvis at CSA

Default Elvis at CSA

Has anyone ever seen him in a different shirt? Every day we saw him he had the same shirt on. Every picture of him he has on the same shirt. I say we bring him some shirts. Looks like a Large to me.

I know he always wears a tee shirt, but I don't remember him wearing the same one every day. Course I wasn't paying a lot of attention to his fashion statement.

Elvis is the man. Way cool dude.

we have seen him i many different shirts. but a lot of them say shut up and fly or the big E on them.

Randy

I have a great picture of Elvis "all dressed up" on a rare day off, but the last time that I posted his picture here it was deleted. He's not hurting for shirts, believe me. Elvis is a great guy, and I'm sure he'd love any gifts you might bring him.

We really miss you, Elvis.
    nobody's favorite poster

We love Elvis! We will be there 11/3 - 11/15 and will post pics after we return...He does change his clothes LOL,,,,we will be bringing him Elvis gifts as well

Well every day we have been there he had the same shirt on. Maybe he has several of the same shirt. It has been posted before but it's a drug related shirt so I guess I was deleted.

Either way, I thought it'd be nice to bring him one.

Funny... my husband asked finally asked him how many of those shirts he has...lol... he said 4. So it's the same shirt but he has 4 of them. lol

Trust me he can buy as many shirts as he needs. The guy is nothing but a hustler and drug dealer and if you ask many of the staff at CSA they will express their dislike of him. If you want to bring anyone clothes go to one of the local schools!!

Quote Originally Posted by corsolvr85 View Post
    Trust me he can buy as many shirts as he needs. The guy is nothing but a hustler and drug dealer and if you ask many of the staff at CSA they will express their dislike of him. If you want to bring anyone clothes go to one of the local schools!!
    While I find your opinion of Elvis a bit harsh, I agree there are many in Jamaica that are far more needy than him. I would not encourage making hand outs for Elvis a part of your packing list, he is well capable of taking care of himself.

Wow corsolvr85, you're obviously entitled to your opinion, but that was HARSH!

We don't buy drugs, and we've always found Elvis to be an awesome person, and he's become a friend. When my partner forgot his Blackberry charger, Elvis spent the evening going to stores in Negril and a neighboring town looking for one, and sure enough, he came back the next day with a charger! Sure he's a hustler - he's WORKING for God's sake....and from what I've seen, it's not easy to make a living in Jamaica....

Cosmon had better prices on everything.

[QUOTE=corsolvr85;106837]Trust me he can buy as many shirts as he needs. The guy is nothing but a hustler and drug dealer and if you ask many of the staff at CSA they will express their dislike of him. If you want to bring anyone clothes go to one of the local schools!![/QUOT

Everyone is entitled to their opinion however I don't think this is the proper place to air it. Elvis has been a close personal friend of mine for over 15 years & there's alot more to the man than meets the eye, nuff said.

Elvis is a good business man with personality.

If you need anything...he is the man to see...

My wife couldn't find Coconut Drops anywhere until she asked him, and he came through...