Hybrid View

Default Couples reunion in new jersey 2011

Hi Everyone

Would anyone be interested in attending a Couples' Reunion sometime in May of 2011 in/near Atlantic City, New Jersey?

We have approximately 7 Ivan Islander Couples who plan to get together next May. Randymon also expressed interest in attending.

Family and friends that have not yet experienced the COUPLES Resorts are also welcome. If interested, please respond to Dpanda617@aol.com as soon as possible but no later than November 15th. Thank you.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Irie
    Paul and Debbie

This sounds really interesting - we are getting ready for our next trip to CN. Which Couples do u go to?

Quote Originally Posted by Happytimes42 View Post
    This sounds really interesting - we are getting ready for our next trip to CN. Which Couples do u go to?
    Hi Happytimes42

Our first visit was September 1980 at CTI (then COR) for our honeymoon and was finally able to return (after children, college, etc.) in 2004 and had to say a few extra days due to Ivan - LOL and every year since. In 2008 we went to CSS due to renovations at CTI and love that resort 2. We will be visiting CN and CSA next October for a few days and then onto CTI.

Seems soooooo long from now - but as the Staffs tells us when we leave "Only a few weeks, Mon."

Hopefully you can make the reunion/party!

Email me if interested at Dpanda617@aol.com - still in the preliminary stage and need to work out more details with Randymon.

Take Care
    Debbie

WE <3 COUPLES

Just shot you an e mail.

Sounds Interesting .... Maybe a little north of A.C....
    How about it Jersey Girls.... Kelly, Sam, Sandra ?? Sound Good?
    Art xo Francine

Martell's Tiki Bar in May, Dr. Cheeko starts playing weekends sometime in April. Dancin at the Jersey Shore to the Reggae beat!
    Sounds like it would be fun.

Spike and I are up for it!! Debbie thanks for such a quick reply to my e mail.

Pete

Martels always sounds good to me. Of course Im farther south too so I'm up for anything.
    Kelly and Steve
    Travel Agent to the Stars!
    Oh, sorry, got carried away.
    But I am a Couples Preferred Agent.

CN 2003, 2005, 2008, 2011 CSS 2006, 2007 CSA 2007, 2011 CTI 2009

Quote Originally Posted by beachsam View Post
    Martell's Tiki Bar in May, Dr. Cheeko starts playing weekends sometime in April. Dancin at the Jersey Shore to the Reggae beat!
    Sounds like it would be fun.
    Ya Mon! The response has been pretty good - approx. 15 more couples are interested so far and receiving emails everyday. Hope to have further details soon.

I am really looking forward to a great time and meeting new people who love what we love.

Hope you could make it!

Default We'll check our calender

Hi,
    We're from Woodbury, NJ, so AC is not far at all. We've gone to CSA in December 2008 & 2009 and are returning this December. We'll have to see how the calender looks. Sounds interesting!

Jim & Nancy

We vote for Martell's! We are from Lawrenceville, but Pt. Pleasant is my hubby's hometown! If the NJ reunion happens, count on us to be there! And we'll bring along all the other Jersey folk who have accompanied us over the years on our trips home to Couples!!

This sounds really great. I just told Larry about it. Keep us posted. Debbie - I will contact you soon. Looking forward to meeting everyone

Larry & Debbie

This is sounding Really Good! And if you choose Pt. Pleasant that's even Better
    Art xo Francine

Hi Everyone

Please email me direct at Dpanda617@aol.com so that I may have a better idea of those who are interested so that I can make the necessary arrangements.

In the process of checking locations for dinner and rooms for those who will be coming from a distance.

Please see the following clip of the Ivan Islanders, which was posted on the COUPLES web site. My husband and I are the third from the left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD4Z-...e=more_related

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Thanks
    Debbie

Sent you email.

Me too.
    Kelly
    Travel Agent to the Stars!
    Oh, sorry, got carried away.
    But I am a Couples Preferred Agent.

CN 2003, 2005, 2008, 2011 CSS 2006, 2007 CSA 2007, 2011 CTI 2009

Chiming in from the Hudson Valley in NYS. It could work for us too if it's in Pt Pleasant. AC is a bit too far for us.

just sent the email
    Debbie & Larry

The date has been set and mark your calendars for Saturday, May 21, 2011.

Still working on the final details (location, time, etc.). Once finalized, they will be posted on the message board and sent directly to those who have already expressed interest to us by email (approx. 30 couples have responsed so far).

If anyone else is interested, please email us at Dpanda617@aol.com as soon as possible so that we could get the best group rate for rooms need be and a banquet room large enough for our group.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Irie
    Paul and Debbie

Sounds Good!

We are on board, waiting for all the particulars and have reserved the date.

Seasons Greetings!

We are still moving forward on planning the reunion on May 21, 2011. We are currently negotiating with the Clarion Hotel outside of Atlantic City which has banquet facilities and an indoor pool.

We will respond directly to those of you by email who have already expressed interest with the final details. If anyone else is still interested in attending please email us direct at DPanda617@aol.com.

Wishing everyone of the Couples Family and staff a Wonderful, Healthly and Loving Holiday!

Paul and Debbie