Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: February 2011

Another weekend full of snow....counting the days to our vacation. I have read through most of the posts ...great information. All comments are so encouraging I am certain our vaction will be wonderful
    See you in Jamaica!

Default Football

Quote Originally Posted by marbil View Post
    We've visited Jamaica 10 times. Our seventh trip was Couples and we never looked back. CTI 3 times, CSA 1 time, can't wait to lay on the beach at CSS. Enjoy the A/I, the A/N stays in the room. Bloody Marys and Salty Dogs. Beach and sun. Can't wait!

Marlene and Bill
    Green Bay, Wisconsin
    Hi guys, I noticed we both get in the 6th and might be on the bus together so I think it's best We agree ahead of time to avoid any football talk ( us being from Chicago and all). One of us will have to avoid gloating about who made it to the superbowl. If it's the packers I will "buy" the first round and then we can talk about how nice it is to be out of the cold weather. Just kidding, Have a safe trip and maybe we will see you in 18 days.

Mike & Angie

Default football

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&Angie View Post
    Hi guys, I noticed we both get in the 6th and might be on the bus together so I think it's best We agree ahead of time to avoid any football talk ( us being from Chicago and all). One of us will have to avoid gloating about who made it to the superbowl. If it's the packers I will "buy" the first round and then we can talk about how nice it is to be out of the cold weather. Just kidding, Have a safe trip and maybe we will see you in 18 days.

Mike & Angie
    Hi Mike and Angie,
    We arrive around 3:00p.m. Hopefully we get to the resort by 5:00 o'clock, unpack and watch the SB no matter which team will be in it (the Packers of course). I should be wearing some green and gold, Marlene's not such a fan. If Da BEARS are in I'll by the first one. If THE PACK is in you're buying all night. Good luck this weekend and welcome to Couples. You're going to have the vacation of your life.

Bill and Marlene

Quote Originally Posted by Flo King View Post
    Hi..We are going to be at CSS on Feb 5 - 12th 2011.It will be our first visit to CSS.We were at CTI same time last yr we love Jamica and are looking forward to returning. We are from Penetanguishene Ontario North of Toronto.
    Flo & Ed

To Flo King. We will be arriving the 5th and going to css. we arrive on delta at 2 pm. We might be riding together on the bus. If so maybe you can help me toget the driver to make at least two or more beer stops to help get the party started. Gregg%Nora Kansas.

Two more for your list. We arrive on Feb 16 and leave on the 21. This is our fourth trip to CSS. This trip we are celebrating our 5th Anniversary. We were married at CSS on Feb 17.

Can't wait to be back. Anyone up for Volleyball? Water or Sand?

Our honeymoon is less than three weeks away and we are pumped, an inch of snow and 7 degrees right now in the chicago land area!!! We will be at CSS Feb 10-21st, looking forward to meeting most of you.... Looking forward to cocktails, sun, golf and dancing!!!

Hi All. Ridiculously excited. First Holidays for us in 4years. First time to a Couples. First time to Jamaica. First time away from the 2 yr old twins (other than overnight). Arriving Feb 1 for a week. Got us a Penthouse. Sounds good in the description. Let the drinks and relaxation commence!

Rick and Tanya- London Ontario Canada

Quote Originally Posted by marbil View Post
    Hi Mike and Angie,
    We arrive around 3:00p.m. Hopefully we get to the resort by 5:00 o'clock, unpack and watch the SB no matter which team will be in it (the Packers of course). I should be wearing some green and gold, Marlene's not such a fan. If Da BEARS are in I'll by the first one. If THE PACK is in you're buying all night. Good luck this weekend and welcome to Couples. You're going to have the vacation of your life.

Bill and Marlene
    Crap

Anyone know how long the trip from the airport to CSS takes these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&Angie View Post
    Crap
    That's funny. The best four-letter word to describe it. That was way too close. See you guys in 11 days. By the way. We feel so bad. Drinks are on us, all week!

Default Hi Gregg & Nora.

Quote Originally Posted by gregg&nora View Post
    To Flo King. We will be arriving the 5th and going to css. we arrive on delta at 2 pm. We might be riding together on the bus. If so maybe you can help me toget the driver to make at least two or more beer stops to help get the party started. Gregg%Nora Kansas.
    We arrive at 10:30am,so we will be at the resort enjoying a cold one..safe travels,see there.
    Flo & ED

Just wanted to say thanks to Heather for starting the Feb. thread and organizing all of us and our info. I'm sorry we won't meet you and Jon but maybe another year because I have the feeling we'll be repeaters! Have a great trip!
    25 sleeps until we experience the couples dream!

Yes, Thanks JHS for this, it has been great getting to "know" the others coming at the same time as us, and.....JHS see you in 8 days Yippee!!

WOW! great list, it is cool to know we won`t be the only ones from Alberta(getting tired of all the snow). CSS Feb 8-18th Brad & Andrea see you all there !

Default CSS February 2011 list - Updated

Hello all,

Thank you for your comments. I others had started the lists for the other months. I thought it would be a good idea to add it in this format so that other can easily see who would be around at the same time. It's nice to see that it was useful to some!

Please advise me if I have made any errors in the list... I'll make what will probably be the last list on Thursday, Feb. 3rd for any last minute travel plans.

Just making our final check of everything... The only thing that we will have to look into is some water socks/shoes but if we don't get them (seasonal)and of course bug spray for the sand flies (again seasonal), it won't really be a problem. We started with most of the items for the previous threads suggesting things to bring or eliminate, then we started eliminating until we were satisfied on what we had.

Now it's just time to sit back and relax for these 6 days to pass by until we are touching down at MBJ!

Hope to see most of you at some point throughout our stay. If only to say a quick 'Hello'!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Making arrangements for February 2012!

Default OOPS - Second submission of list

Sorry all... While reading some other post I was able to add more to the list. There are now going to be 51 Couples visiting throughout CSS during February. That is those that posted their days visiting. I'm sure there will be many many more there!
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Dave and Terri 2/19-2/26
    Randy and Merrybeth 2/19-2/26

Don't know what happened but i posted the wrong file. My apologies....Please see the attached....

See you all there! Oh and post any of your pictures to the February Photo contest when available!

Happy vacationing with your significant other and/or friends!
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Default Home again!

We just arrived at CSS! The flight was direct for Vancouver, Canada. It was great. A little bumpy at the beginning of the flight but overall very good and we wwere able to beat our scheduled arrival time. Customs & Immigration went very quickly and efficiently. The lounge was a god send and much needed Red Stripe for me and a lite for my wife.

The bus ride was long but we had a very knowledgeable driver to make the trip interesting! Thanks Triple-R!

Check-in was efficient as always! We were booked in to B22. The Gala had just begun while we were at checkin so we made our way to out room and after a quick but well informed orientation from our host, we made a quick change of clothes and then made our wat to the Gala. Now everyone that has been here knows the food here is really very good. Tonight I think they outdid themselves (or I was just excited). Wow, it was really good and the entertainment was spectacular!

Well with all the excitement, we left 3/4 of the way through and headed for our room. Can't say enough about the room. It has just enough to make you feel right at home!

Can't wait to wake up and really start the 2 weeks of rest and relaxation!
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4