Default Which Resort has the Best Snorkeling

To all of you who have been to all of the Couples resorts, which has the best snorkeling?
    MouLouHill

CTI and CSS use the same snorkeling sites as do CN and CSA, so the question is which snorkeling is better: Ocho Rios or Negril. IMHO, I think the snorkeling is SLIGHTLY better on the Ocho Rios side. (if you're lucky, they'll take you out to the sunken ship.) but Jamaica isn't known for it's spectacular reefs. The snorkeling as a whole is good, but not great. That being said, I still go out 4 or 5 times over a week's trip.

Honestly, tho, I don't think there is enough of a difference in the snorkeling from one side to the other to make it a selling point for a particular resort.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

We are avid snorkelers (we have our own equipment), and have snorkeled at CSA, CN, And CSS. CSA and CN generally go to the same snorkel sites, although, while at CN, we went to a site right in Bloody Bay that had lots of starfish and was in fairly deep water.

At CSS, the sunken ship is different - it's in deep water. What can be spectacular at CSS is snorkeling directly off the beach. IF the water is clear, there is some very nice coral near the cliffs under the spa. However, during our 10 day stay there last year, there were only two days when the water was clear enough to snorkel right off the beach. The waves hit the cliffs, and this stirs up the silt.

There is not much to see snorkeling right off the beach at CSA or CN because there is no seagrass or coral - just a soft, sandy bottom.