Default music at couples swept away

i am looking for a song that i heard at the pool bar several times but i can't figure out what it is but i know it has something about all my love or my love or your love something like that any songs yall might know will help i will seach them if anyone has any ideas thanks yall

It could be "one love" or "is this love" by Bob Marley.

Hmmm.... A reggae song that mentions love ?

That narrows it down to only a few thousand possibilities.

Maybe if you listen to a reggae - themed station at home, you might hear the song again. Jamaica's IRIE FM has ocassionally been streaming live (and for free!) on ping.fm lately - you can find them on Facebook and get the links to the broadcasts.
    nobody's favorite poster

Wow. A song about love. What's next?

i also have 2 songs that i want to download, but dont know what they are! one i heard every morning at Patois, about "natty dreadlocks" and the second was a fast song i heard while on hold with the operator. it sounded like they were singing about fire. i tried google searches, but of course i'm too vague

PS i also love that "is this love" song...i heard it in the spa

Quote Originally Posted by poshparty View Post
    one i heard every morning at Patois, about "natty dreadlocks" ...
    "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?" (Natty Dreadlocks) by Black Uhuru is a very popular song and could be what you heard.

"Natty Dread", maybe? It's by an obscure artist named Robert Nesta Marley.

Maybe "Your Love" by Bushman (if not, I recommend it
    Or "Your Love is My Love" redone by Wyclef Jean featuring Eve?

"Your Love is My Love"(originally done by Whitney Houston) , also done by Terry Linen.

Default Try Amazon.com

Hi Farmkid82,

Try a music download service, such as Amazon.com or Napster. You can hear 30 seconds of each song you're interested in. Maybe you'll recognize the songs you're looking for.

My personal favorite is actually "I Love Jamaica" by Charlie Pride.

Beergirl

OMG Rudi, thank you! that's the song!! now i just have to figure out the one about fire... I was thinking of calling the resort and having them put me on hold! hahaa!

Quote Originally Posted by poshparty View Post
    OMG Rudi, thank you! that's the song!! now i just have to figure out the one about fire...
    N.P. glad you found it.
    You'd have to provide more info on the "fire" song for me to have much of an idea what song it is. Tempo-wise, classic reggae and ska are usually slower than dancehall, so there's a chance that the "fast" song you heard was dancehall.

If they play music from the radio while on hold on the phone at the resort, there is a very good chance you hear dancehall. If they play the "Muzak"/recorded music that you hear over the speakers at the resorts, it is unlikely to be dancehall (more likely to be classic reggae or ska).

I've been on hold while at the resort but can't recall if they played the radio or not. Anyone know?

oh my goodness...i dont know how i found this one, but i did a google search and found that this is the song i meant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYrcQYMR2K8 Iron Lion Zion by Bob Marley

I thought he was singing about fire!! but he was saying lion. hahaa wow was i off. but im so happy because i'll play these songs when im at work and go to my "happy place" mentally hahaah!