Default Dress Code Christmas & New Year

Is there a special dress code at Christmas and New Years Eve? Or is it normal resort dress code?

There isn't a dress code, but people do tend to dress up for New Year's Eve.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

It is completely up to you but we always make a special effort to dress up in our fancy clothes, especially for the big party on New Years Eve.

By dress up, do you mean formal wear?

Ladies will wear fancy cocktail dresses, but men stay more toward dress slacks and shirts. A tuxedo would be way too warm.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I tend to wear a nice sparkly dress and my husband will wear trousers and a shirt, I have seen some men in dinner jackets but then I have seen some in shorts and t-shirts, it is whatever makes you feel comfortable.

Which resort will you be spending new years Eve in ?

Default Thanks to you both for the clarification.

We'll be at CN. First trip, can't wait!

Default Dress code

Thanks for the replies.

We were at Tower Island for the 1999/2000 party which was very formal but great fun.

We will be at CSS for 2010/11 but comming from UK I will not bother with a tux now following the replies.

Skycatcher we will see you there, we are arriving on the 28th December for our 5th visit.

We married at CN on New Years Eve last year so will be there for our first anniversary and we ALWAYS have a fantastic time at the New Years Eve party, I'm sure you will too.

Ellie

@boucheboy -- we'll be there as well. Arriving on the 31st for 7 nights. Can't wait. We will NOT be bringing a tux, however DH MIGHT bring a suit. I doubt it though. Probably just dress pants and a very nice shirt. I, however, will be dressed to the 9's. Those little black dresses take up very little room in the suitcase.
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]