Hybrid View

Default waterskiing at CN

I'm a newbie to the forums, but I figured someone out there would know the answer to this question!

We went to CSA for our honeymoon last year and LOVED it. We're heading to CN in less than a week (squeeeee!!!), and I'd like to know if they have waterskiing/wakeboarding in the morning like they do at CSA. This is one of my favorite parts of CSA, and I'm hoping that I can get some ski time in on Bloody Bay next week. I've already got my gloves and vest ready to pack...

Thanks!

waterskigirl, My husband and I celebrated our 25th ann. at CN at the end of June and he water skied. You can water ski any time of day as long as the sports hut is open. It was our first time there and we loved it. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did can't wait to go back.

My hubby does every time we are at CN!!! Not sure that it is just in the morning though.....I am pretty sure it is anytime the water sports hut is open!!!

Default waterskiing

My husband is also a avid waterskier and is wondering if CSA would allow him to bring his own ski?

I don't see why he couldn't bring his own ski, but the equipment they have is very good. The skis were Connely (sp?) and they had neoprene jackets. I'm a tiny person and the jackets were too big for me so I'm bringing my own-- I'll use it to float around the ocean too. They also don't provide gloves, so I'm packing those so I don't get any blisters.

This is excellent news! I'm pretty sure you can ski all day at CSA too, but the water got too rough after 10 am to make it enjoyable. The pre-breakfast ski run is a great way to start the day!