Default Honeymoon at CSA

We are staying at CSA for our honeymoon next month. Any tips, suggestions, do's & don't's?

Thanks!!

Read the FAQs; they'll give you a lot of information and probably answer a lot of general questions that you have. Once at the resort, take the orientation tour. It's offered daily at 10 am and 5 pm and begins in the lobby.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

DO sign up for the catamaran tour as soon as you get to the resort.

DO go to the beach bonfire - very romantic.

DO go to the Martini Bar.

DO go to Patois Patio for breakfast for the banana-stuffed French toast.

DO try food and drinks that you wouldn't try at home. It gives you a chance to experience something different and if you don't like it, you can get something else. It's all included!

DO keep a couple of dollars on you to tip the beach musicians.

DO wear plenty of sunscreen. You don't want to spend your vacation/honeymoon with a bad sunburn.

DO bring extra bathing suits so you'll always have a dry one.

DO get an underwater camera. You'll use it.

DO try the night snorkeling. It costs extra ($35pp) but it's worth it.

DON'T get up early to reserve a palapa. For one thing, it's rude to hold something you're not using. And for another thing, there are plenty of shady spots to go around.

DO have a wonderful honeymoon!

DON'T get up early to reserve a palapa. For one thing, it's rude to hold something you're not using. And for another thing, there are plenty of shady spots to go around.

THANK YOU! I WISH THE STAFF WOULD PICK UP UNOCCUPIED PALAPA'S AND TAKE THE ITEMS TO LOST AND FOUND THEN MAYBE THE REST OF US COULD HAVE A CHANCE TO USE ONE. THERE IS NO REASON ANYONE SHOULD BE GETTING UP @5AM AND THOWING THERE PERSONAL ITEMS ON THESE AND THEN GOING BACK TO BED, GOING TO BREAKFAST, ETC AND FINALLY SHOWING UP IN THE PM.

Thank you AsTheCrowsFly. That is all VERY helpful information! And Pamela, we'll be sure to take the orientation.

Thanks again!!

AsTheCrowsFly gave some good advice.

I would add:

DON'T plan to do a whole bunch of excursions. You will likely be exhausted after your wedding, and that beach is a really nice place to be.

DO go to the Honeymooners party. On our Honeymoon we met two other couples that were also honeymooning at the same time we were. It was fun to talk about weddings and experiences leading up to them with others that had just done the same thing. We all had a lot of fun together and we still keep in touch with them to this day.

DO go to the beach, screw your courage to the post, and take a left. Negril is a wonderful town. Go see it.

Just go and relax and don't worry about the do's and dont's. There are none. Enjoy the time in paradise with your husband and don't worry what other people want or what they think is wrong or right. It's your honeymoon in paradise.

Have a great time. Relax. Don't try to do too much. That pretty much sums it up.

You will love CSA!

We reserve a palapa every morning. There is plenty of shade. Early bird gets the worm... just like every other resort on the planet whether it's pool side loungers or beach loungers. Have a great honeymoon! You will love it!!