Default Anniversary extras?

I have seen pictures on TripAdvisor of things like cakes, champagne, rosepetals on the bed, etc. for couples' anniversaries or birthdays. I was just wondering if anyone knows if this is something that you have to reuqest and pay for or if it is something that Couples just includes to help you celebrate. My husband and I will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary at CSS next week (after honeymooning there a year ago!) and I was just curious. I know that it will be wonderful regardless because CSS is so amazing, but I just thought I'd see if anyone has experience with this. Thanks!

Default Anniversary

Laurie and Jason,

My husband and I just came from CN on October 9th after celebrating our 10 yr. Anniversary on the 5th. We actually renewed our vows there and it was wonderful. We did have the rose petals on our bed that evening in a very nice display and we had champagne at dinner as well. We were not given champagne in the room but had it everywhere else. We also had a cake but it was from our vow renewal, I don't think they give cakes for just an anniversary. It was a great time and I would imagine all the resorts recognize your anniversary in some way. Have a great time!

I wouldn't expect Couples to spontaneously recognize your anniversary and provide you with extras. If you're interested in extras for your anniversary, click on the line for "Honeymoons" to the left. When that page opens, click on the link for the Romance Concierge. That will give you some ideas and also give you details of three of the Romance Packages that Couples offers.
    Last edited by Pamela; October 16th, 2010 at 11:07 AM.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

We mentioned our anniversary during check-in and they gave us a wonderful treat to celebrate the occasion...and no, they didn't charge extra. They seem to go out of their way to make your special occasions even more special!!

Bart & Bug