Default Romance Rewards - one night at difft resort

We are returning for our second trip to CN in 41 days. We get to take advantage of the one night at CSA as part of our Romance Rewards. Does anyone know how this works and if we still keep our same room at CN? Any help will be appreciated!

Now that's an interesting interpretation of Trading Places! You don't get a night at CSA. You get, in effect, a free day pass that allows you to visit the resort, but you don't get a room. You are taken to CSA in the morning, and you return to CN in the afternoon. From the FAQs:

Romance Rewards members will now be offered the privilege of complimentary day passes to a nearby Couples Resort. We're calling the program "Trading Places".

In Negril, Trading Places is available between Couples SweptAway and Couples Negril.

In Ocho Rios, Trading Places is extended between Couples Sans Souci and the NEW Couples Tower Isle.

Here are the rules and conditions for the new Romance Rewards Trading Places:

1. Trading Places is restricted to Romance Rewards members only. Since it may take several days for new Romance Rewards member account to be activated, only Romance Rewards members who have an active account upon arrival at your resort are eligible.

2. Trading Places is limited to a maximum of 10 couples per day on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only.

3. Romance Rewards members must sign up for Trading Places with Guest Relations 24 hours in advance. The sign up is only available while you are on property. Romance Rewards members may only sign up for Trading Places once per stay.

4. Complimentary transfers from your resort to the nearby resort will depart at 9:45 am and will depart from the nearby resort back to your resort at 4:00 pm.

5. Should you decide to leave the nearby resort prior to 4:00 pm, transfer costs will be at your expense. If you miss the 4:00 pm transfer, the nearby resort reserves the right to charge the current day pass rate.

6. Activities at the nearby resort which require reservations such as excursions and scuba are not part of the day pass privilege. Spa facilities may be utilized subject to availability; however no coupons or credits from your resort may be used at the nearby resort.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

you get a day trip when trading places.

Randy

It is not a night trading places, it is a day. I think the time is like 9am-4pm.

dank120, you don't spend a night at the other resort, it is during the day, from around 9/10 am to about 4. It is an opportunity to see what the sister resort is like but you will come back for the evening. Have fun!

There is no overnight visit. The Romance Rewards Trading Places is for a daytime exchange only. You can visit CSA from approximately 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. You will return to CN before the evening activities, dinner etc. See the details on the Romance Rewards link on the left side of the page.

We will be arriving at CN on Oct 20. for 7 nights. Do you have to be a returning guest to enjoy romance rewards or can you enjoy the benefits on your first trip there?

Quote Originally Posted by Reese -n- Steph View Post
    We will be arriving at CN on Oct 20. for 7 nights. Do you have to be a returning guest to enjoy romance rewards or can you enjoy the benefits on your first trip there?
    You may take advantage of the Trading Places option on your first trip, provided that you are a registered Romance Rewards member prior to arrival. You must be a repeat guest to take advantage of the other perks provided under the Romance Rewards program conditions.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Reese N Steph, you can sign up for Romance rewards now and enjoy the trading places and then make sure your nights are credited for your next stay so you can get the benefits. There are no benefits except trading places, until you have accumulated some nights.

Reese-n-Steph, you just have to sign up for Romance Rewards on the web site. The Trading Places is available at the beginning level. Check it out. Just click on "Romance Rewards" on the left side of the screen. They give you all the information there.
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Reese -n- Steph View Post
    You have to have an active Romance Rewards account to participate in the Trading Places program; that is the only Romance Rewards perk that first-time guests can receive.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Thanks for the info. We can't wait to get there!!!

Reese n Steph, sign up now for the romance rewards so you can visit! doesn't cost anything and once you go, you WILL want to return so it's all good to do it now!

Wow, thanks for all of the responses! I guess I should have done my homework on that one That makes much more sense anyway. 38 days and we're back to the good life!

I'm sure you will enjoy your day trip. We did the exchange day last Feb. (CSA to CN) because we had stayed in CN many years ago, at their Grand Opening in 1998. We decided the resort has held up better than we have! LOL!

In our pics from last Feb you can view both resorts:
    http://www.funbeaches.com/couples-swept-away.html