Default Our stay at CSS.

We stayed a CSS Oct.6th-Oct.12th. We had so much fun being there. The resort is absolutely beautiful. We have stayed at CSA in 2008 and 2009. I have no doubt where we will stay our next trip. If you love a beautiful resort, fantastic food and libations, and the hardest working friendliest staff, CSS is where you want to go. I could fill this page with all the things we liked about this resort. I am so thankful we got to visit Jamaica again. We hope to return "Home" in 2011. It was nice talking to all the friendly guests that were having as much fun as my husband and I.
    Lonnie and Sharon from Lawrence Kansas.

We have only been to CN but LOVED it and the beautiful beach- we walked Bloody Bay twice or three times a day for exercise. We are really torn about going back to CN in March or trying CSS. I am just worried that the beach at CSS will disappoint. For exercise though, I heard the grounds are nice for walking and we really enjoy tennis- anyone use the tennis courts at CSS...what are your thoughts?

Thanks for this positive review on CSS. We were at CSA last Feb. and have booked CSS for Feb. 1 - 11. We loved CSA, and I've been hoping we wouldn't be disappointed in CSS...so I was very happy to read your comments. Thanks!

Our pictures from CSA:
    http://www.funbeaches.com/couples-swept-away.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Ranger View Post
    We stayed a CSS Oct.6th-Oct.12th. We had so much fun being there. The resort is absolutely beautiful. It was nice talking to all the friendly guests that were having as much fun as my husband and I.
    Lonnie and Sharon from Lawrence Kansas.
    ....Same here. We arrived here Saturday, 9 October. Leaving this morning (CRAP). You can read our reports titled "Live From CSS".

Ranger Out

TravelBug,
    That's a tough one for me to answer. The beach at CSS is small compared to CSA. I have never been to CN but I will assume since it is on the "Seven Mile" beach it is quite similar to the beach at CSA. CSS beach is small and kinda in a cove, still beautiful in it's own right. The water was not too clear, but clearing. The water at CSS is more of a green color. It has alto of sea grass on the bottom and not very deep. CSA'S beach has perfect white sand and very clear blue (pool color)water. You can walk along the beach for quite a distance. The gardens at CSS provide a beautiful tropical walk. Since this resort is on may levels you can get many different views along the paths. A short walk takes you to the clothing optional beach which is another beach in itself. I'm kinda a sap and the evening we went and watched the sunset at "Sunset beach" (naked beach) was so romantic with the saxophone player on the beach. CSS has a walking path and they also let you ride bikes around some of the property. If you love CN maybe you should consider going to CSS on a day pass and check it out. I hope this has been some help to you. Can't wait to return to CSS!

Quote Originally Posted by TravelBug View Post
    We have only been to CN but LOVED it and the beautiful beach- we walked Bloody Bay twice or three times a day for exercise. We are really torn about going back to CN in March or trying CSS. I am just worried that the beach at CSS will disappoint. For exercise though, I heard the grounds are nice for walking and we really enjoy tennis- anyone use the tennis courts at CSS...what are your thoughts?
    ....CN and CSS are 2 entirely different resorts. It is easy to compare the two. But go as if you have never been to a "Couples" before.

Quote Originally Posted by TravelBug View Post
    We have been to CSS twice and are booked there again for this Feb, but I wish I had been able to convince our group to do a split between CN/CSS. Perhaps that is something you might consider.
    As others have pointed out, the beach at CSS is sized just right for the property, but is not an expansive white sands situation. However, there is always lots of room to peacefully soak up the sun, take a float into the ocean or kayak/sail around the bay. The Sunset hour at SSB gives those less comfortable with A/N to experience the sandy natural beach and rock/tree lined cove over there as well. At CSS you will feel as if you are walking around a rain forest. Fitness wise, I loved the steps and walking the grounds. The tennis courts looked fine, but I did not use them, just walked around.