Thread: Dec. 18-24

Default Dec. 18-24

Hey, who will be at CN from Dec. 18-24???

My husband and I are going to be @CN on the 15-22 ..We are going to renew our vows, we are both so excited!!!Hope to meet you ...This is our frist time

My Husband Loren and I will be at CN 13-23 and are looking forward to meeting everyone. This will also be our first time. See you soon.

Default Dec. 18-24

Hi K&K, actually it'll be my Daughter and her Fiance who will be at CN Dec. 18-24. My Husband Gary (who died from lung cancer 5 months ago) and I had 3 fantastic vacations at CN, and in his memory, I'm sending Sarah and Adam there for a "pre-wedding" getaway, knowing they'll love CN as much as we did!! I just haven't been able to get Sarah on the message boards yet (they both are teachers), so I was just scoping out who else might be there then!!
    Sue

Quote Originally Posted by wiwistle View Post
    Hi K&K, actually it'll be my Daughter and her Fiance who will be at CN Dec. 18-24. My Husband Gary (who died from lung cancer 5 months ago) and I had 3 fantastic vacations at CN, and in his memory, I'm sending Sarah and Adam there for a "pre-wedding" getaway, knowing they'll love CN as much as we did!! I just haven't been able to get Sarah on the message boards yet (they both are teachers), so I was just scoping out who else might be there then!!
    Sue
    Well that is very nice of you tothat for them, if anything I am sure they are going to have a good time, this will be our frist time too...Plus we are going to have our renewal done also, so that is going to be exciting...Hopefully they will be there...

Their names are Sarah and Adam. I'll show Sarah your post; maybe you'll run into each other at CN!

Anyone else be there then???

Default 12/19-27

We'll be there on the 19th. It's our 3rd time at CN.
    Angela & Les
    Warwick, RI
    Attached Images Attached Images  

K&K we'll be there from the 13th to the 20th. Glad to see another northwesterner is going to be there.

Are you packing yet?? Wisconsin is supposed to have our coldest weather yet next week. Looks like a perfect time to go to CN..........altho ANYTIME is a perfect time to be at CN!!

Default Sarah and Adam

Wiwistle, met Sarah and Adam tonight. Sweet sweet kids. They still haven't gotten their luggage, had a hellacious trip here and still are smiling and happy. We met them in the entertainment room watching the Green Bay - Pats game. Us being Pats fans
    I told her that I thought I had a new mascara that she could have and when I got back to my room I do indeed have one for her. As well as dental floss so I will try to find her tomorrow and give to her. She told me her room number but I only remember Bldg 4, 3rd floor. No worries....I will find her.
    Nice job, Mom....she is adorable. She will have a great time.
    Melody (and Tom)

Thank you!!! .....for everything and for taking the time to tell me!! They are in room 4308. Again, thank you!

No worries....all is Irie.
    Just saw her again....she was sweeping the sidewalk. Smiling the whole tine...

Trying to reach her, I guess their luggage finally showed up at the airport, but they have to go their THEMSELVES to claim it! More wasted time away from the beautiful CN..........but at least the luggage has been found! Thank you for your message!!! Could you please give her a big hug from her Momma?

Deet1114 == Mel, it's Sarah (of Sarah & Adam). Merry Christmas!! We loved meeting you and Tom! Hope all your cooking went okay! Our travels home were flawless, nothing like the trip out.

Deet1114.....this is Sarah's Mom! She showed me a photo of you both and you look so familiar. Were you ever at CN the last week of January/first week of February?

Hi Sarah and Sarah's Mom!
    Sarah, so glad you had a better trip home than to CN. I felt so bad for you guys! It was so nice meeting both of you. You guys are a great couple and I hope to see you again at CN. Yes, the cooking went fine...but was I ever tired by Xmas day!! All worth it though. Let me know the next time you hit Cape Cod!

Sarah's Mom, no, we have never been in January or February. But, if I had my way, I would be there once a month during Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb and March. Oh ok....might as well go in April too

Sarah told me about her special mission while she was there....it literally brought a tear to my eye. That was just the nicest thing that she did for you and such a amazing idea on your part. I am sure that Gary smiled on that day......