Default 1 month away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CSA

We are going to CSA in a month November 14th-20th to celebrate out 10th anniversary.... I read these posts every day to learn something and to look at pictures.The trip is paid off so now all that there is left to do is wait,and dream about paradise!!!!!

jendoc...33 days counting and dreaming of paradise here also. We will be at CSA from Nov. 16-23. We stayed at CTI a couple of years ago and can't wait to experience CSA. I am so excited and can hardly wait to go home. I message my husband every morning with the "countdown" Wishing you safe travels and a wonderful 10th anniversary!

Margie

Thank you Margie, maybe we will see you there. I'm counting the days myself. I keep looking at pictures and reading peoples posts to let the info sink in. LOL. Hope to see you there..

We will be there Nov. 14-20th as well, celebrating our 20th anniversary. To say we are excited is an understatement!

We will be there 11/3 - 11/15.........we are excited as well!!

Default 17 days

we will be there from nov 6-13 celebrating our 4th anniversary and our 3rd trip to csa, woo hoo can't wait

We'll be there on the 19th for trip #7 - can't wait!! This last month is the MOST DIFFICULT!!

See you all there!

24 days, 8 hours, 12 minutes and 50 seconds (Give or take a few minutes)until we trade in the snow flurries for sand on the beach Woooo Hooooo!

We will be there November 6-13 - First time!!!

Ray and Kathy
    ~Michigan~

We will be at CSA Nov. 17-24th. Its our first time, and will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. I am on these message boards every day, and am amazed at how helpful everyone is. I learned about Tim Air here, and we will fly with them as well.

All, we went to CN for our 10th Anniversary in 2007 with little knowledge of Couples other than some recommendations...been back every year since. Doing a split CSA/CN starting NOV 18th. See you all back home!