Default Romance Rewards- is this right?

Hi everyone!
    This is my first post, though I have been lurking for a few weeks. Thanks so much for all the info I've receieved by lurking!

I just signed up for the Romance Rewards program and have a question about the rewards. We have our first trip coming up where we will spend 3 nights at CSA and then move on to CN. I thought I read somewhere on the board that once we move to CN we'll be eligible for rewards since we will have speny 3 nights at another resort already. Is that right? If so, yippee!

Thanks in advance!

You are correct. You will be considered at repeater when you arrive at CN. You might need to let them know that you just transferred over from CSA since the nights won't be on your account yet, but you will be considered a repeater. Hopefully you will be at CN on a Monday night so you can experience the Repeater's Dinner. It is a wonderful time with fabulous food.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I am not sure if that is correct, according to the website it says -

"Please allow 30 days for your previous stay to be verified and your account credited."

And to be honest (don't beat me up for this) but I don't think that your first trip to Couples, even if you have a split between two properties should entitle you to Repeaters Perks when you get to the second half of your first trip. If that is the case then anyone who stays for two weeks the first time is eligible for Repeaters Perks during the second week of their stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I am not sure if that is correct, according to the website it says -

"Please allow 30 days for your previous stay to be verified and your account credited."

And to be honest (don't beat me up for this) but I don't think that your first trip to Couples, even if you have a split between two properties should entitle you to Repeaters Perks when you get to the second half of your first trip. If that is the case then anyone who stays for two weeks the first time is eligible for Repeaters Perks during the second week of their stay.
    Don't worry Blondie, I won't beat you up! Thats why I asked the question, to be honest I would be surprised to be eligible after only 3 days at CSA. I guess when we get to CN I'll let them know we were at CSA, if I get any rewards, fantastic, but if not I won't be upset. After all, I'll still be in Jamaica!

. . . I don't think that your first trip to Couples, even if you have a split between two properties should entitle you to Repeaters Perks when you get to the second half of your first trip . . . .
    Luxvacation's first trip to Couples doesn't entitle him to anything. However, since he or she has two separate reservations, one at CSA and then a second at CN, he or she will be entitled to RR perks at for the second trip, even though his or her second Couples reservation immediately follows the first.

I would e-mail Sean (sean@couples.com) and ask him what you should to do to ensure that you do receive the perks to which you are entitled for your second Couples stay.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

I think the RR perks start after your first trip of at least 7 nights so don't think you will be considered a repeater yet.I think you have to spend 7 nights at one resort. I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks for not beating me up, I really appreciate it.

So, Sean? Randy? what is the verdict? I am curious. Because here is the question that I have, if we do a split next year, does that mean we get RR repeaters perks at both? Another words, do I receive a massage CSS as well as a massage at CN?

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    I think the RR perks start after your first trip of at least 7 nights so don't think you will be considered a repeater yet.I think you have to spend 7 nights at one resort. I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.
    You're wrong. Couples has a three-night minimum, and guests qualify for the Young Love category of Romance Rewards after merely three nights.

You can verify this by clicking on the Romance Rewards link on the left.
    Pamela

. . . . [H]ere is the question that I have, if we do a split next year, does that mean we get RR repeaters perks at both? [In other] words, do I receive a massage CSS as well as a massage at CN?
    Assuming that you're already a returning guest, you will receive RR perks for each of your two separate reservations. You'll receive perks at both CSS and CN.
    Pamela

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Happy feet dance..........

Just remember to always check your romance rewards... Wish I had known about the program the first time around. I stayed 2 weeks in '05 and didnt know about the rewards. I emailed them too late to get full entitlement but they did initialize the account with 3 nights. Oh well, this trip will just have the added benefit of the perk. Although staying at Couples is a 'perk' in itself!!! Best staff and service around. Felt like VIP service in every way.

Thanks Couples.
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Making arrangements for February 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by jhs View Post
    . . . . Wish I had known about the program the first time around. I stayed 2 weeks in '05 and didnt know about the rewards. I emailed them too late to get full entitlement but they did initialize the account with 3 nights . . . .
    Couples introduced the Romance Rewards program in 2007.
    Pamela