Default Romance Rewards questions

So we started going to couples in '08. We signed up for RR and were credited for our 7 nights. Last year we went for 10 nights, still waiting for the credit to our account. We did recieve the rewards perks last time, so I know we gave the RR# at check in. Just wondering if we missed a window for receiving credit for our last stay. Also, this next trip is being split between CTI and CSS so are we eligible for our rewards from both resorts? Do the nights we stayed earlier in the week count towards our leveling up at the second resort?

If you have not already seen the 10 nights, I would send them an email. It should have been posted by now.

I don't think that your split nights count for this trip, I think that you won't get credit for them until your next trip.

We stayed at Couples Swept Away April 2010 for 8 nights and we are still waiting for that to be credited to our RR account. I have e-mailed Sean at Couples 4 or 5 times but still have not seen the nights credited to our account. Does anyone have suggestions on how to have our account updated?

Email Sean again. My RR issue was corrected in an hour.

We have been there twice and still don't have any credits. I have e-mailed twice with no effect. I get the impression this is not an important item for them.

I will bring proofs with me when we return in December and try to get my account corrected in person.

We got our September trip to CN credit within 3 weeks!

Email Sean Russell: sean at couples dot com
    Dirinda

I emailed Sean last week and again this week. We are "going home" in less than 40 days and the OCD in me wants to pre check in. Thanks for the suggestion.

Yes, you will receive repeater's benefits at each of the resorts.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Hello,

Thank you for your email. I am having IT test the link to email me, as I have no outstanding Romance Rewards emails. Please email me directly at sean@couples.com for assistance. Thank you!
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    Yes, you will receive repeater's benefits at each of the resorts.
    thanks this is great news. I do love the massages. It's the only time my DH gets one. When we are in the States he thinks they are girly, but some how on the Island they are "exactly what people do on vacation".

Quote Originally Posted by Seandymon View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for your email. I am having IT test the link to email me, as I have no outstanding Romance Rewards emails. Please email me directly at sean@couples.com for assistance. Thank you!
    Thanks for a response. I have sent over an email directly to you just a moment ago. It will be from Princessflick143. Thanks for the help.

Default romance rewards question

i also haven't received credit for last years stay, i emailed sean last week with no response. i just sent another email a few minutes ago. we are returning to csa in 3 weeks and would like to have issue resolved before we leave

Default RR Email - suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Seandymon View Post
    Hello,

Sean, I don't know if you already do this, but you should have the system automatically send a reply "response" email to let the sender know that their email was received and not intercepted by any spam filters or the like.
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Making arrangements for February 2012!

I've been trying for months to get our account credited. I even emailed Sean directly a week ago and sent emails through the Romance Rewards section of the website. Still nothing. Good Luck!
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

@ Tag2, bob and Bowlcoach-I encourage you to try another email, or to call the 800 number. Sean was able to fix my nights after stalking Sean. Thanks Sean!

Default Romance rewards questions

I too have had difficulty even registering and have tried several times as well as emailing Sean direct-was wondering if it was because I was in UK-anyone from England managed to register?

Glad to see Sean checking the system since this has to be a system problem. We have always found Sean to be extremely responsive and have immediately taken care are any issues in the past.

It would be great if the record system could/would capture and record in your RR account immediately upon check-out, provided your reward number was provided. In that way, if you transfer to another Couples resort, they would have that information already in the system, even if it was set-up for a hold Period (say 7 days) for verification.