Default CTI Reviews Please!!

Will be at CTI on Friday!! My boyfriend and I are in our mid 20's and would love to hear some reviews! Any ideas of what we can do there would be great! We are extremly excited this is our first vacation by ourselves! : )

When you check in you will be given a sheet with all the times of the included activities. It will let you know whwn they run and if you have to pre book. there will be a white board inside the patio each day with the days activities around the resrt.
    We just got back on saturday from 10 days at CTI. It was our 5th time there. Just relax and have a great time.

Hubby and I were there last year this week to be exact celebrating our 25th anniversary. We had honeymooned at Couples Ocho Rios back in 1984 and thought it would be appropriate to return our original site for our 25th. It was so much better than either of us remembered or anticipated it to be. So now we're hooked - planning on trying CSA to celebrate my 50th in 2011. Guess we'll have to keep coming up with reasons to go back. You'll love CTI.....

What do you want to know? The resort is great and you will have a good time.

Make sure you do Dunns River, horse back riding, cat cruise, and try the island early in your trip, (you may find you like it).

Enjoy, we have many times.
    Irie Mon

We are in our early 30's and found lots of fun couples around the main pool, partake in some activities if you wish to socialize.

Dunns river was great, day trips are fun, but the resort offers so much, I went water skiing, or just skiing as they call it.

It depends on what you are looking for in your vacation, but they pretty much have everything covered.