Thread: Valentines Day

Default Valentines Day

Anyone going for February 14th 2011???

We will be there Feb 14th as well.

We are actually going in January this time, but were there for Valentine`s Day our last trip. It was absolutely amazing. The garden area was beautifully decorated for an early evening cocktail party with all kinds of yummy appetizers, a photo area, champagne, music, etc. Very romantic. They had a special dinner in the Palms and all of the ladies were given red roses. When we returned to our room that night there was the cutest Valentine`s Teddy Bear on our bed. It was wonderful!

When we first started going to CSA we went for Valentines day.The last few years we have gone around March 1 which is my hubby's birthday.This year with my Mom's 80th birthday and grandson number 2's arrival we again will be going earlier Feb.Valentine's Day is really very special at Couples.They go all out in my opinion.When we had to change to later in Feb.for our travels I really missed being there for Feb.14.

We will be at CN 2-13 to 2-20. Looking forward to Valentine's Day celebration as it will be our 35 year anniversary and except for the year we got married (it was 55 degrees in Wisconsin on 2-14) we look forward to getting out of the Midwest in winter.

It's official.We will be there Feb.12.Have always loved Couples Valentine's special night and looking forward to enjoying again.

We will be there with a couple of friends of ours the 15th-24th this is our 3rd trip to CSA

Good thing I saw this post! I forgot all about Valentine's Day. I will be at CSS Feb 4 - 18! I'm going to have to look into doing something extra special for my wife of almost 12 years!
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Making arrangements for February 2012!

Well I can't wait for Valentines Day. We are getting married that day. And yes the last time we were there on Valentines Day it was so great. They do go all out and make it extra special. 72 more sleeps!!!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.What a great day to get married.Can't wait for our return to Couples.

We are from the UK and there on Valentines Day, sounds amazing and it's my BF's birthday that day too so double celebration

February 12th - 19th we will be there with friends from North Dakota! This is our 4th Couples stay - Second time to CSA - can't WAIT!

Getting closer to our departure date Feb.9.So looking forward to our time at CSA.Work has been very challenging lately.Especially looking forward to celebrating Valentines day at CSA and meeting other couples.

We will be there Feb 12-18th and so excited! So I am wondering if Couples will have a both the repeater's dinner and Valentine's celebration on the same night? Either way, we can't wait!!!