Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Default your dress

I actually love your dress! funny, I bought the same one lol. We are getting married Aug 20th at Swept Away. What about you?
    Keri

Quote Originally Posted by darenandkeri View Post
    I actually love your dress! funny, I bought the same one lol. We are getting married Aug 20th at Swept Away. What about you?
    Keri
    i'm not getting married until 2-8-10.... counting down the days!!!! congrats

This is the dress that I just bought for my wedding at CTI april 15th 2010.
    I don't have a picture of me in it yet - this is off the website.
    Name:  dress.jpg
Views: 6349
Size:  43.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by ringlis View Post
    I friggin' love it! it's gorgeous! my good friend is getting married in june 2010 and that dress looks exactly like what she is going to get. she hasn't tried it on yet though or anything so you never know but i love that dress!

Here is my dress. Its really hard to find it online and I was not allowed to take pictures while in it due to copyright laws.

[ATTACH]Name:  Vera Back.jpg
Views: 6055
Size:  51.9 KB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi there,

This may be a silly question but I'm getting married at CN in Nov and was wondering how I go about hiding my dress from my fiance if I need to hang it up?

I'm not sure if it will need steaming but but if I do get it steamed, will they bring it back just before the ceremony so he doesn't see it?

Help!

Susie x

Hey Susie... just keep it in a garment bag. That's what I am planning on doing

I said I would post a picture of my dress when I was home again. Here it is.

Last edited by ddeitterick; August 17th, 2009 at 05:36 PM.

These dresses are all beautiful but this is my second marriage and I wanted something more casual...anyone have any pictures of their non traditional wedding dress?
    Kathie--CSS wedding date October 27,2009

Here is mine, I loved it, and the crystals on the bodice sparkled in the light!

Check out jessicamcclintock.com...I had a local store where I bought my dress...

Hopefully I added the pictures correctly! This is the dress I ordered (definitely not me wearing it. LOL). I wanted something casual to match the CN vibe.

Everyone looks so gorgeous in their dresses! Congrats ladies.
    I saw mine in a bride magazine and knew it was the one. I love the fact that the flowers can come off. I plan to wear the dress minus the flowers and with a purple ribbon tying the corset back for our reception/party when we get back to the states. The gown is a Maggie Sottero from her Destinations Collection. We are planning very early- our date is not until 5/14/11- but I'm so excited.

Here's mine....off the website for 3/27 CSA wedding...

Default Maggie Sottero Dress

Here is a link to my dress. I had to order it without trying it on because no one in my whole state carries it. It is a newer dress and I don't think anyone has it yet. But I tried on dresses similar to this one. I couldn't save the pictures from the website so I posted the link to the Maggie Sottero website below:
    http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.a...15&style=A3406

I hope the link works. If not, the name of the dress is Joyce and you can find it on MaggieSottero.com. I tried on Zuri and Vonda which are two dresses similar to Joyce. I can't wait for it to come in.
    ~Christy~

i want to post my dress ...but how???? when i use the picture insert it just doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by DJ4me714 View Post
    Here is a link to my dress. I had to order it without trying it on because no one in my whole state carries it. It is a newer dress and I don't think anyone has it yet. But I tried on dresses similar to this one. I couldn't save the pictures from the website so I posted the link to the Maggie Sottero website below:
    http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.a...15&style=A3406

I hope the link works. If not, the name of the dress is Joyce and you can find it on MaggieSottero.com. I tried on Zuri and Vonda which are two dresses similar to Joyce. I can't wait for it to come in.
    Beautiful!!!!! I love all of Maggie's dresses. Make sure you post a picture of it on you when it comes in you know we are all dying to see it

Default Help!!

Here is my dress!! Although I love it dearly, I am having second thoughts because its full at the bottom. What I had in mind was not a full dress, but yet one that just fell to the floor without fullness. I am going to die in the heat in this dress

Default My dress

This was the 2nd marraige for both of us and we ran off to CSA by ourselves and had the most beautiful wedding. I searched and searced for a dress suited for a 50 year old and fell in love with this one. I got it from David's Bridel On Line for $100.00 my husband loved it too! Here are some pics. Joy

Quote Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon View Post
    Beautiful!!!!! I love all of Maggie's dresses. Make sure you post a picture of it on you when it comes in you know we are all dying to see it

Sunstarsmoon,
    I will post a picture when it comes in and I actually get to try it on. My fiance never comes up here so he will never see it. I hope it fits right.
    ~Christy~

Quote Originally Posted by ringlis View Post
    I love that dress!!! Where did you find it? I am getting married 7/15/10 and have had the hardest time finding "the one"!!!! I'm starting to get nervous. Did you buy it online?

Wow! All the dresses are really beautiful! I ordered my dress from a bridal store here in Tulsa. I have searched the online sites but cannot find it or anything even similar to it! Guess it's one of a kind! I can't wait for it to get here...it's been so long I've almost forgotten what it looks like! I will post pictures of me in it when it comes in later this month.

After 3trips to david's bridal, and 4 other bridal salons, and never ending internet seaching, i finally found the dress!!! About time too for my wedding this July 15th @CN.

I had actually bought another dress about 1-2months ago, that in the end i decieded was just too hot, big, poofy, and heavy. Now I can't be more excited I found this perfect beach dress.

Its by Mori Lee, Voyager collection. If your still looking for a dress look into that!!! Not expensive (for bridal gown) either!!! I just now found out about it at a local bridal salon.

JennyBenny, beautiful dress

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast